+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by S.I 2 VA GMEN View Post
    Everyone who got us taking a TE or Te'o need to pay a visit the firing squad. I have a huge man crush on carradine, who was the better DE at FSU.
    Ehhh.....I am a big fan of both and I do think Carradine has a higher ceiling, but Carradine benefitted from the fact that Werner was garnering double teams all season. So I cant go along with all of what you said.

As to Eiffert, I would have bet money that we wouldnt go TE. I still dont think we will. But I have to admit it is more likely now that we lost Bennett.

I am more shocked that not a single 1 of them has us going Oline.
    Last edited by BlueSanta; 03-16-2013 at 01:08 AM.

Banned
    Ignore them in the future if they mock us any TE, Te'o or Ogletree.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSanta View Post

I am more shocked that not a single 1 of them has us going Oline.
    Considering the Giants haven't done that since 1999 how can you be shocked? The Giants oline was garbage in 2011 and they made no moves. What makes you think they'll do it now when they've improved?

Now that the Giants released Bennett they should get Eifert!

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Dont want Te'o or Eifert everyone else wouldnt have a problem with
    U know, the more i think about Eifert, and what guys like Ballard and Bennett and Boss have done here, i think Eifert could be a monster! I'm thinking if we had a legit TE here, with Eiferts capabilities, he could be a downright beast!

Were always thinking that we can get away with low value TE's, because of Ballard, Boss and Bennett, but in reality, we could have a monster here if we got a real deal TE, that could destroy what those other guys did, who are clearly less talented then Eifert...

TE is very important in todays NFL, and i'm now okay with Eifert, the more i thought about it.. Not to mention, it'd be nice to have some stability at the positon..

**** no to Ogletree. Don't really want to take Te'o or Eifert at 19 either...

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.

IMO, there is no chance that we take Teo, Eifert or Ogeltree in the first, which wipes out most of these mock picks.

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    U know, the more i think about Eifert, and what guys like Ballard and Bennett and Boss have done here, i think Eifert could be a monster! I'm thinking if we had a legit TE here, with Eiferts capabilities, he could be a downright beast!

Were always thinking that we can get away with low value TE's, because of Ballard, Boss and Bennett, but in reality, we could have a monster here if we got a real deal TE, that could destroy what those other guys did, who are clearly less talented then Eifert...

TE is very important in todays NFL, and i'm now okay with Eifert, the more i thought about it.. Not to mention, it'd be nice to have some stability at the positon..
    I like Eiffert. I've seen him use every bit of his height and length to highpoint the ball over a DB. I would like him, but I find it hard to believe it would be the optimal use of 19. I also hate the idea of using the pick on an interior lineman, but I'd have to pick the likes of Cooper over a TE.

In the end, even if the best DL and DBs grade into the top 18, there will always be several reaches, particularly with QBs, that pushes just one of them to 19.

Quote Originally Posted by penguinfarmer View Post
    I like Eiffert. I've seen him use every bit of his height and length to highpoint the ball over a DB. I would like him, but I find it hard to believe it would be the optimal use of 19. I also hate the idea of using the pick on an interior lineman, but I'd have to pick the likes of Cooper over a TE.

In the end, even if the best DL and DBs grade into the top 18, there will always be several reaches, particularly with QBs, that pushes just one of them to 19.
    I would take Eifert over the Guards... Eifert is gonna make more of a impact and be involved week to week in game changing plays and making a diffrence.. I think his diffrence to the team is gonna be much higher then one of the Guards, albeit i'm ok with Warmack and Coop, just got Eifert ranked higher for our team...

Quote Originally Posted by TCHOF View Post
    IMO, there is no chance that we take Teo, Eifert or Ogeltree in the first, which wipes out most of these mock picks.
    Well, being that there is a ton of other prospects that make sense this yr, chances are your right, but i'm sure there certrainly in the mix.. I mean, they do make sense...

Quote Originally Posted by S.I 2 VA GMEN View Post
    Everyone who got us taking a TE or Te'o need to pay a visit the firing squad. I have a huge man crush on carradine, who was the better DE at FSU.
    You haven't been a giants fan long, have you? I wouldn't touch carradine with a 10 ft pole. To many red flags.