(1)Aaron Donald, DT Pittsburgh - (2)Joel Bitonio, OL Nevada - (3)CJ Fiedorowicz, TE Iowa
(4)Brandon Coleman, WR Rutgers - (5)Bryan Stork, C Florida State - (5)Khairi Fortt, LB California
(6)Tyler Gaffney, RB Stanford
This is great value too, as he offers flexibility and versatility. There are many good players that will be availble when we pick. I like this option too.
B Jones would be a great addition.
If the Giants draft two OL, one G/C and one T, I will be happy.
Of course, I agree that we need to select at least 3 athletic players on defense with speed, DL LB DB,
Why does everyone want a guard? I'm dumbfounded.
3/25/14 - Updated Mock with 5th round comp pick
1. Anthony Barr, Defensive End, UCLA
2. Marcus Martin, Center Guard, USC
3. Anthony Johnson, Defensive Nostril Tackle, LSU
4. Marcel Jensen, Offensive End, Fresno State
5. Wesley Johnson, Offensive Any Guard, Vanderbilt
5. Aaron Colvin, Defensive Halfback, Oklahoma
6. Storm Johnson, Guy Who Runs With Football, UCF
But I think the desire for most people is because our late round project offensive lineman have not panned out.
Beatty just finally panned out, but we're still waiting from: McCants, Mosley, Brewer.
And we didn't get anything from Petrus, or Koets.
The best guard prospect in a while went 24th or something. Reese ain't getting a guard.
And Reese lets 6th round picks start at MLB. He doesn't know the position exists.
" Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.
1. Anthony Barr, OLB - UCLA
2. Jace Amaro, TE - Texas Tech
3. DaQuan Jones, DT - Penn St
4. Brandon Coleman, WR - Rutgers
5. Anthony Steen, OG - Alabama
5. James Wilder, RB - Florida St
6. Aaron Lynch, DE - S. Florida