+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Now we can draft BPA

I wonder if the front office figures in salary also when they pick at 19. the 19th pick will be around a 8.5 mill 4 year contract with around 4.4 mill guaranteed. What Positions would this kind of contract eliminate if any? This is based on last year's contracts from pick 17-21 . I don't know how much they go up by. Here is a link to the salary info

Bench Player
    I'd like the Giants to go OT / CB / OG. Specifically, I think DJ Fluker would be great to plug-in at RT and then we'd have our bookend tackles solidified for years. Womack and Cooper for guards if either slips that far, and Rhodes or Trufant at corner. I just don't LB being addressed that early.

Quote Originally Posted by paulj View Post
    However, I hope BPA is also a need psn:
    In no particular order, I hope we address/draft a G, T, DE, CB, LB, S, DT
    Well Reese does that anyway, regardless of anything. But I do agree this should help getting a position need

Quote Originally Posted by StrahanSoup92 View Post
    Think its pretty obvious now that the 1st round pick will be an OLineman, now that they brought in a TE and MLB. Oh well, once again, a serious potential at MLB slips through our fingers.
    not obvious at all,,the giants don't value OL in the 1st. the last one taken was in 1999. unless one of warmack, joeckel, fisher falls the pick will undoubtedly be defense. there is way too much OL depth and value in this draft. connor signed a 1 year deal and is by no means the answer as of now. CB/DE/DT/LB will be the pick.

+ Reply to Thread