+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The Draft draws closer Mock

Our first selection in the 2013 NFL draft I decree and declare is 1)Xavier Rhodes

2nd Round Alec Ogletree Falls from DUI report. I believe Arthur Brown may get chosen b4 him

3) Tyrann Mattheiu , Giants were scoping him at the combine.

4) Dion Sims TE MSU...Love this TE

5) Quanterus Smith DE, believe if can recover was a sack leader with good speed off edge

6) /Tavarees King/Conner Vernon WR Duke- is the Wes Welker cruz type go to receiver, good hands, gets open

7) Stansly Mopanga DE TCU, love the guy, reminds me of JPP, not same talent level, but has potential.

thats really nice but i doubt ogletree falls that far and we will be lucky if rhodes comes to our pick .If he does its from the heavens but im not seeing it happen.I like sims mathieu quanterrus not sure about king or mopanga

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueBeatsU View Post
    thats really nice but i doubt ogletree falls that far and we will be lucky if rhodes comes to our pick .If he does its from the heavens but im not seeing it happen.I like sims mathieu quanterrus not sure about king or mopanga
    "For nothing will be impossible with God" We have what we speak if it's in faith. I'm a Godly dude lol. He's made alot manifest for me, when i spoke it, it happened..If your saved and accept him as your lord and savior. You can have what u say.

Aside from my preaching, u could PM if u wanna get closer to him...King was awesome in the Senior Bowl, really fast, good handed receiver out of Georgia. and Mopanga reminds me a little of JPP, good speed off the edge, good against run too.

I like Rhodes & Sims.. Ogletree too, just don't see him in Big Blue

dear god who art in heaven please let a great player fall to us in the draft.AMEN

Great draft. Very Unlikely but if we can get Ogletree int he 2nd he would be a steal. I agree that brown goes ahead of him

Quote Originally Posted by GiantPride13 View Post
    Great draft. Very Unlikely but if we can get Ogletree int he 2nd he would be a steal. I agree that brown goes ahead of him
    Thanks, it's kinda wishful thinking..but i'm gonna keep the faith on this one lol

There's just no way Ogletree drops that far.
    2014 MOCK DRAFT:
    1. CJ Mosley (Alabama, LB)
    2. Odell Beckham Sr. (LSU, WR)
    3. Tre Mason (Auburn, RB)
    4. Anthony Steen (Alabama, OG)

Quote Originally Posted by BlessedinBlue22 View Post
    Our first selection in the 2013 NFL draft I decree and declare is 1)Xavier Rhodes

2nd Round Alec Ogletree Falls from DUI report. I believe Arthur Brown may get chosen b4 him

3) Tyrann Mattheiu , Giants were scoping him at the combine.

4) Dion Sims TE MSU...Love this TE

5) Quanterus Smith DE, believe if can recover was a sack leader with good speed off edge

6) /Tavarees King/Conner Vernon WR Duke- is the Wes Welker cruz type go to receiver, good hands, gets open

7) Stansly Mopanga DE TCU, love the guy, reminds me of JPP, not same talent level, but has potential.
    Great mock but might be a tad unrealistic.

Rhodes is most likely gone before the 19th pick.

Ogletree I wouldn't want (kind of jumped off that bandwagon) and probably isn't around that far into the second (although your explanation is plausible). I'd prefer Arthur Brown there and I highly doubt he's gone by the time we pick in the second.

Tyrann Mattheiu .... ewwww. Maybe as a 6th round throw away pick.

And you forgot Oline (which we need more than WR or a second DE pick).

We will not b picking Mattheiu in the 3rd round