+ Reply to Thread

After 17 weeks, Can we finally play 4 good Quarters

And play well at every aspect of the game. This team needs to come out motivated and intensed. If this game vs the Cowboys dont pump these guys up...nothin will. Thank God, for Cruz's 99 yard TD because we came out flat against the Jets. This game is in our HOUSE and the other team has an injured QB and even their back up running back isnt feeling well. We must hit these guys early in get the crowd into it.

Re: After 17 weeks, Can we finally play 4 good Quarters

[quote user="T-Murda84"]And play well at every aspect of the game. This team needs to come out motivated and intensed. If this game vs the Cowboys dont pump these guys up...nothin will. Thank God, for Cruz's 99 yard TD because we came out flat against the Jets. This game is in our HOUSE and the other team has an injured QB and even their back up running back isnt feeling well. We must hit these guys early in get the crowd into it.[/quote]
    We didn't come out flat against the Jets, we played damned good ball. In fact, we haven't been after the QB like that in some time. THe offense scored against a secondary that straight out removes a target each game (Revis). I think we come on strong against the 'Boys and make the playoffs. From there who knows..... a one and done against the Falcons/Lions isn't a stretch, but neither is a win. Doubt we're SB bound, but we're not doomed. If we beat our first playoff objective, who's next? Maybe GB? We beat them the first time.....Screw the refs, we won that game. Time will tell, but at this point, we have to believe we've already lost. From here on out, it's all GRAVY.

We win Sunday night and get to the playoffs anything is possible...All up to Sunday night, then Detroit or Atlanta can bring it to our house. After that hey, it is the divisional rounds, and nobody wants the NY Giants coming to their house, that I can guarantee you!!!! They would rather see Detroit or Atlanta before they see us for sure, we have too many wonders and Dangers that everyone knows about. GB knows 1st hand and SF better know if we come there we can and will beat them!!! ALL ABOUT SUNDAY NIGHT, GET THE DIVISON RIVAL OUT OF THE WAY, THEN LOOK OUT!!!!!!

No we didnt come out flat v Jets ( IMO )
    No we probably wont play 4 good quarters ......but 3 would be nice
    No way that we get the Refs against us this time ( surely ! )
    No way Romo walks out of here with a W ( please ! )
    Non Omnis Moriar

All-Pro

dream on ... i just can't believe we have been behind every game this season and as much of a diehard fan as i am .... i really don't see that trend changing

but hopefully we pull it out