+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    Banned

Big Blue’s bracing for offer to WR Cruz

PHOENIX — The Giants don’t think they’re out of the woods just yet when it comes to losing Victor Cruz.

In fact, Big Blue co-owner Steve Tisch said yesterday the team is bracing itself for what he considers a “probable” offer from another club for the Pro Bowl restricted free agent wide receiver.

http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/giant...mX7QDyFVHCt3NM

Ny Post ... would have more credibility if it were being reported in Mad Magazine.

Quote Originally Posted by Kruunch View Post
    Ny Post ... would have more credibility if it were being reported in Mad Magazine.
    OUCH
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

LOL

yes i do think he will get an offer and a team would gladly give up a first rounder on someone they already know can produce at the nfl level. back to back 1000 yards is nothing to sneeze at.

Coughlin using his Tablet

Banned

Cool

Still, a step up from the NY Times!

Quote Originally Posted by Harooni View Post
    yes i do think he will get an offer and a team would gladly give up a first rounder on someone they already know can produce at the nfl level. back to back 1000 yards is nothing to sneeze at.
    So far, every team mentioned has faded into the background. Now that Codon is on board, I'd be surprised if Cruz doesn't sign a long term deal here.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by Harooni View Post
    I think its very unlikely that he will get an offer. That's a very steep price and all the potential players with a need seem to be gone.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    So far, every team mentioned has faded into the background. Now that Codon is on board, I'd be surprised if Cruz doesn't sign a long term deal here.

Best case scenario!

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    I think its very unlikely that he will get an offer. That's a very steep price and all the potential players with a need seem to be gone.
    i dont think its the draft pick but yeah the dollar amount is steep i agree. i guess we will see. i know i wouldnt mind losing a mid or late first rounder on a guy i know. suppose that first rounder doesnt adjust to the nfl level its a gamble.

Coughlin using his Tablet