+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Big Blue’s bracing for offer to WR Cruz

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Ha! This is an excellent point.
    Sitting in the comfy confines of their bedroom, posting on a MB calling guys who play NFL football "wimps".
    And I was not being mean . . . .since I proudly consider myself one of the message board "geeks" that I was refering to!

The deadline for other trams to sign restricted free agent Victor Cruz to an offer sheet is April 19.
    There's still a month to go before the deadline, but we don't expect an offer to come through at this point. Any team signing Cruz would have to surrender a first-round pick and pay him as a top-10 (or better) wideout. Given the state of the market and lack of cap space around the league, it's unrealistic. Once April 19 passes, the only team Cruz will be able to play for in 2013 is the Giants.
    Source: New York Daily News

And for the record, I have absolutely no moral qualms about calling Jay Cutler a wimp from the confines of my Cheeto-encrusted couch

Quote Originally Posted by Kruunch View Post
    I would wholeheartedly agree. We're talking about two different things. He does have a habit of looking up field before securing the ball, causing a lot of easy drops yes. But last year he also caught a case of the yips, looking at the oncoming tackler before securing the ball. That's just worrying about being hit. I don't fault the guy, but I wanted to point out that the poster wasn't totally off base. While I wouldn't go so far as to call Cruz a "wimp" you could definitely tell it was weighing on his mind after the first big hit he took across the middle last year. Just playing Devil's Advocate. You can return to bashing the Devil now
    We just diaagree
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    We just diaagree
    Sok RF ... you can't always be the voice of reason

Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    Source: New York Daily News
    At this point a team would almost have to lose a top receiver to an accident to put in an offer sheet.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Sok RF ... you can't always be the voice of reason
    You are in the majority

# 80

At this point a team would almost have to lose a top receiver to an accident to put in an offer sheet.
    Jinx

Jinx
    Your cat?

# 80

Your cat?
    Do you really need me making ***** jokes now?

+ Reply to Thread