+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Any chance AB comes back?

I know the cap is stretched but it would be nice to see him fuinish his career as a Giant.

Maybe, if no other team picks him up, he'd be like Blackburn... That said, we have a lot of RB signed right now (Wilson, Brown, Scott, Torain)... might be a situation of if he's on the couch and we lose two of those 4, he gets a special phone call...

I don't think it will happen, but he will alays be welcomed back to retire as a GIANT
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

speaking the topic,

Whats the deal with Jacobs? He still in football? Im sure he will sign a career-ending deal to retire a Giant

Hope so. If Ahmad was used strictly as a 3rd down back he'd be a huge asset to the team. Not only would it keep him more fresh and cut down the workload for his feet but....he would provide a much needed spark off the bench and be better than anything they have as far as blocking is concerned.

If they can acquire him money wise for that role then I'd be all for it. I doubt he wants that though....he probably wants to go somewhere where he's gets a larger role and a bigger contract.

Quote Originally Posted by titwio View Post
    Hope so. If Ahmad was used strictly as a 3rd down back he'd be a huge asset to the team. Not only would it keep him more fresh and cut down the workload for his feet but....he would provide a much needed spark off the bench and be better than anything they have as far as blocking is concerned.

If they can acquire him money wise for that role then I'd be all for it. I doubt he wants that though....he probably wants to go somewhere where he's gets a larger role and a bigger contract.

That would be like saddling up the horse to watch the race. I think that would eat him alive.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    That would be like saddling up the horse to watch the race. I think that would eat him alive.
    I agree I don't think he'd want that role. They used him like that in the last game of the year against Philly though and he went off. You could just see him bubbling on the sidelines....He looked GREAT though. Reminded me of when he was used late in games when they had Jacobs and Ware ahead of him on the depth chart.

Quote Originally Posted by titwio View Post
    I agree I don't think he'd want that role. They used him like that in the last game of the year against Philly though and he went off. You could just see him bubbling on the sidelines....He looked GREAT though. Reminded me of when he was used late in games when they had Jacobs and Ware ahead of him on the depth chart.
    Heart like that is a very rare commodity

# 80

Bradshaw has been my favorite player on the team since he came on as a rookie. His heart and toughness was the main reasons why. You are very correct when you say it's rare. I believe a lot of people are going to realize this when he's gone this season.

I think it was Strahan that said pound for pound he was the toughest guy hed ever seen
    "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"