+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TroyArcher View Post
    I know the cap is stretched but it would be nice to see him fuinish his career as a Giant.
    Little to none I'd think ... another team will give him $2-3M/year (is my guess). I don't think we'd give him more than vet minimum right now.

I haven't read this thread, but it seems he could go to Steelers/Packers

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...ahmad-bradshaw

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Heart like that is a very rare commodity
    Bradshaw has been my favorite player on the team since he came on as a rookie. His heart and toughness was the main reasons why. You are very correct when you say it's rare. I believe a lot of people are going to realize this when he's gone this season.

Quote Originally Posted by titwio View Post
    Bradshaw has been my favorite player on the team since he came on as a rookie. His heart and toughness was the main reasons why. You are very correct when you say it's rare. I believe a lot of people are going to realize this when he's gone this season.
    David Wilson has a big heart too...I mean, we all remember tear gate

Not very likely, no.

Quote Originally Posted by titwio View Post
    No one ever questioned his heart or toughness (or that we'll miss it). However, he just hasn't been a very effective runner the past couple of seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlue wins View Post
    David Wilson has a big heart too...I mean, we all remember tear gate
    I was a big advocator of David Wilson pre-draft last year as well. Those Virginia kids are tough as nails. I thought him a Bradshaw would be tag teaming the league together.

the Giants know Bradshaws history with his ankle, feet and whatever other ailments he may have!

based on that i think they only bring AB back at a significant reduced salary!

in this offense Wilson and Brown are both more effective than Bradshaw at this point!

i doubt he comes back. if he does he prolly ends up #3 on the depth chart!

Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    No one ever questioned his heart or toughness (or that we'll miss it). However, he just hasn't been a very effective runner the past couple of seasons.
    I don't understand how he was "ineffective". He played through injury and averaged 4.6 yards per and ran for over 1k yards while missing 3 games. His last impression he left on the Giants was 16 carries/ 107 yards/ 6.7 ypc/ 1TD/ 1 reception 41 yards. David Wilson was the starter that game and played well with 15 carries for 75 yards at 5 yards per. But that wasn't even in the ball ballpark of AB's performance.

I'm sorry....are Giants fans spoiled or something? Where is the ineffectiveness??

All-Pro
    Been hoping for it since he was cut, but they drafted Wilson and Scott the past two seasons and if Brown is healthy he is good too. Never know though. They carried 4 RB's two years ago.