+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    No because it's obvious he didn't like being taken out of games for Wilson. He wants to be a starter somewhere, and that somewhere isn't in NY.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    Been hoping for it since he was cut, but they drafted Wilson and Scott the past two seasons and if Brown is healthy he is good too. Never know though. They carried 4 RB's two years ago.
    In 2008 we had the three headed running monster behind a powerful run blocking group. I cant remember the giants being as effective in recent memory with rushing. I'm talking strictly regular season games of course.

We have the runners, but not the blockers...I really am crossing my fingers that we can return to that kind of offense again.

Quote Originally Posted by titwio View Post
    I was a big advocator of David Wilson pre-draft last year as well. Those Virginia kids are tough as nails. I thought him a Bradshaw would be tag teaming the league together.
    Now it will be Brown and Wilson
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Now it will be Brown and Wilson
    I have high hopes for Andre. Hopefully he stays healthy....I think he's a great compliment to Wilson's style.

I really think Andre Brown will be our starter to begin the season.

I think the only chance AB comes back is if he's still unemployed come training camp and god forbid something serious happens to Wilson or Brown.

Quote Originally Posted by DIPSET_ALL_DAY View Post
    No because it's obvious he didn't like being taken out of games for Wilson. He wants to be a starter somewhere, and that somewhere isn't in NY.
    May not be anywhere
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Quote Originally Posted by embeshAtYa View Post
    I really think Andre Brown will be our starter to begin the season.
    I think that's right but I don't like the "starter" label. I think he will get more carries to start the season.

# 80

No chance he comes back as 3rd on the depth chart...just not his personality

I think the chances of Bradshaw coming back are very slim to none, considering how fast him and Boley got cut right off the bat in the offseason with no negotiation for a paycut or anything and just taking the dead money hit.