Here is an attempt after our recent signings:

1) DJ Fluker - RT Alabama - I feel like this one is close to etched in stone to be honest. Fluker is a day 1 starter and a Phil Loadholt clone. Will beast in the run game and is better than most think in the passing game. I feel he is a RT and not a guard, but if he fails as a tackle, we can push him inside.

2) Sio Moore - OLB Uconn - I love more as a potential strong side LB for the Giants. He can rush the passer and cover fairly well. He is another I feel can be an instant starter.

3) Sam Montgomery - DE LSU - I see a decent slide for Montgomery come draft day, but he was a first round talent at the beginning of the year. BPA here for us.

4) Terry Hawthorne - CB - Illinois - Good size and speed combo here. Hawthorne is an underrated CB in a very good CB class but should be available here. He can play specials for a year and be ready to be plugged in in 2014.

5) Josh Boyd - DT - Mississippi St. - Another DT for our rotation with the potential to start down the line. Boyd is a stout run stuffer with some pass rush moves. Offers good value here.

6) Johnathan Stewart - ILB Texas A&M - Very good size and a good athlete to boot. Would be a nice special teams player with the ability to play MLB down the road.

7). Lamar Mady - G - Youngstown State - This is a guy I hear the Giants love. Sent our O-line coach to his pro day where he looked very good. 35 BP reps and good numbers in the drills as well. Needs some time to develop though.

Priority FA's

Ryan Griffin - TE UConn
Jeff Tuel - QB - Washington State
T.J. Moe - WR Missouri
George Winn - RB Cincinnati
Cody Davis - S Texas Tech
Marcus Cromartie - CB Wisconsin
Mike Catapano - DE Princeton
Nathan Williams - LB Ohio State