Here is an attempt after our recent signings:
1) DJ Fluker - RT Alabama - I feel like this one is close to etched in stone to be honest. Fluker is a day 1 starter and a Phil Loadholt clone. Will beast in the run game and is better than most think in the passing game. I feel he is a RT and not a guard, but if he fails as a tackle, we can push him inside.
2) Sio Moore - OLB Uconn - I love more as a potential strong side LB for the Giants. He can rush the passer and cover fairly well. He is another I feel can be an instant starter.
3) Sam Montgomery - DE LSU - I see a decent slide for Montgomery come draft day, but he was a first round talent at the beginning of the year. BPA here for us.
4) Terry Hawthorne - CB - Illinois - Good size and speed combo here. Hawthorne is an underrated CB in a very good CB class but should be available here. He can play specials for a year and be ready to be plugged in in 2014.
5) Josh Boyd - DT - Mississippi St. - Another DT for our rotation with the potential to start down the line. Boyd is a stout run stuffer with some pass rush moves. Offers good value here.
6) Johnathan Stewart - ILB Texas A&M - Very good size and a good athlete to boot. Would be a nice special teams player with the ability to play MLB down the road.
7). Lamar Mady - G - Youngstown State - This is a guy I hear the Giants love. Sent our O-line coach to his pro day where he looked very good. 35 BP reps and good numbers in the drills as well. Needs some time to develop though.
Ryan Griffin - TE UConn
Jeff Tuel - QB - Washington State
T.J. Moe - WR Missouri
George Winn - RB Cincinnati
Cody Davis - S Texas Tech
Marcus Cromartie - CB Wisconsin
Mike Catapano - DE Princeton
Nathan Williams - LB Ohio State