+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Arthur Brown's Pro Day

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    Like I've been saying. He's a better ILB than Teo. And a better OLB than Greene.
    Just not on the field...

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Just not on the field...
    And here comes the stats guy. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by G-Men Surg. View Post
    I love Brown but there's is no way in God's green earth the Giants pick him up that high.
    did you think Wilson would be the pick last year??... but he filled a need

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSanta View Post
    I said it as soon as Ogletree got drunk, I think there is a real chance Brown is the 1st non passrushing LB taken.
    Very true. Ogletree doesn't fit our standards for a 1st round pick in terms of coming in with a clean record like Brown. He might not get large splash plays like Ogletree or Te'o but he is amazingly consistent on the field and has very excellent range. I'd say 20-32 is a very safe projection for him.

Veteran
    "We are hearing late-first round is now a possibility."

Nooooooooooo, I want us to draft him in the 2nd

I could see either way. But inside linebackers usually fall further than people expect

I thought Daryl Washington and Lavonte David should have been first round picks. They didn't go until mid/late 2nd.
    I could see the Giants picking Brown in a heartbeat if he falls in the 2nd round, that scenario seems more unlikey with that Pro day showing and I don't think the Giants will move on purpose to get him in late 1st. That been said I would love to see the Giants trading down late 1st and get him early in second with that extra pick or by virtue of improving their original 2nd round position.
    If you ask me in the end the Giants will draft BPA at 19, more likely a high value player sliding all the way to Reese's lap.
    " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

I can;t help it, theres just something about being ridiculously productive and being the leader of a good defense that i like.. Theres something about forcing fumbles and making 140plus tackles, and having all fine measurables that get me excited... Giants worked em out all ready, so they must have some intrigue as well...

Its also not just stats.. Greene also had a great proday where he ran consecutive 4.61 40's at 240lbs... Add in the ridiculous production, and u can see why the intrigue..

Like I've been saying. He's a better ILB than Teo. And a better OLB than Greene.
    he may be, but he is too small to play ILB at the NFL level,,yeah he is 6'1 and 236 pounds, but he looks like a shrimp standing next to a guy like patrick willis, hell, he doesnt look much bigger than colin klein in a picture I saw of the two,,he does not carry the weight well at all and he doesn't have much room for growth,,I like him a lot,,just not in the middle.

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    I can;t help it, theres just something about being ridiculously productive and being the leader of a good defense that i like.. Theres something about forcing fumbles and making 140plus tackles, and having all fine measurables that get me excited... Giants worked em out all ready, so they must have some intrigue as well...
    Yes. He has better stats. Clearly he's a better player. Who cares about actually watching them play or any such nonsense

+ Reply to Thread