+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 79

Thread: Arthur Brown's Pro Day

  1. #31
    All-Pro slipknottin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Northeast
    Posts
    36,279
    Quote Originally Posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
    not even close slip,,,,brown doesnt have much room for growth.

    http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...9QEwAg&dur=398
    Why are you comparing Bowman in the Nfl after being in a pro strength program for a couple years to a college player?

    Why not compare them coming out, when they are incredibly similar.

  2. #32
    All-Pro slipknottin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Northeast
    Posts
    36,279
    Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    I probably watched both players more then you, doofus... I'm just not stupid enough to ignore the most obvious things so i can focus on a meaningless 40time or something.. Even if u wanna bring that up, Greene did just fine at his proday as well, and is much more of a playmaker then Brown is, and thats what we need.. We need a LB that can be a gamechanger...

    Greene added 10lbs for his proday and still shaved time off his combine 40, thats how stupid it is to get all caught up in that stuff.. Damontre Moore lifted the bench 5more times at his proday only a week after the combine.. Ya, that combine bench press that had many annoyed really was a big deal, ey??lol Give me a break! It dosen't take rocket scientist to see why Greene for the most part has been rigth there with Brown, and ranked ahead of Brown by alot of people to this point...

    I don't care at all what either of them did at their proday or their 40 times. Also don't care about stats.

    And game changer is a completely meaningless thing out of context. Unless you are saying you think Teo is better than every other LB in this draft. He did create more turnovers
    Last edited by slipknottin; 03-18-2013 at 05:23 PM.

  3. #33
    Veteran ELI_HOF_NYG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    allentown,pa
    Posts
    1,685
    Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    I probably watched both players more then you, doofus... I'm just not stupid enough to ignore the most obvious things so i can focus on a meaningless 40time or something.. Even if u wanna bring that up, Greene did just fine at his proday as well, and is much more of a playmaker then Brown is, and thats what we need.. We need a LB that can be a gamechanger...

    Greene added 10lbs for his proday and still shaved time off his combine 40, thats how stupid it is to get all caught up in that stuff.. Damontre Moore lifted the bench 5more times at his proday only a week after the combine.. Ya, that combine bench press that had many annoyed really was a big deal, ey??lol Give me a break! It dosen't take rocket scientist to see why Greene for the most part has been rigth there with Brown, and ranked ahead of Brown by alot of people to this point...
    just give us a LB that can play, for the love of god!!

  4. #34
    Veteran ELI_HOF_NYG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    allentown,pa
    Posts
    1,685
    Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    Why are you comparing Bowman in the Nfl after being in a pro strength program for a couple years to a college player?

    Why not compare them coming out, when they are incredibly similar.
    it is funny you say that because bowman is the guy he is compared to most..,,,dont get me wrong,,,I love brown,,he is the guy I want us to get the most, although I don't think they will address LB until later as usual. bowman really bulked up and didn't lose any speed,,I just hope brown can do the same.

  5. #35
    Veteran ELI_HOF_NYG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    allentown,pa
    Posts
    1,685
    lavonte was one I wanted,,,,Do you know if the Gmen had any reps at Brown's pro day?

  6. #36
    All-Pro nycsportzfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Pittsfield, MA
    Posts
    30,893
    Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    I don't care at all what either of them did at their proday or their 40 times. Also don't care about stats.

    And game changer is a completely meaningless thing out of context. Unless you are saying you think Teo is better than every other LB in this draft. He did create more turnovers
    Of course being instinctive playmaker is not meaningless..lol If not for that, then ur right, Te'o would be horribly ranked and probably not even picked till 5th or later... Its because of Te'o playmaking ability that hes pretty much ranked ahead of both Greene and Brown, and will at worst go in the same area of draft as those 2.. Meaningless..lol U make alot of plays because ur good at the game of football and have ball skills and instincts.. SOme people are just better at a game then others , regardless if that other person is faster or bigger.. Te'O is one of those guys.. He just loves playing footbal and is good at it, and understands it. Because of that , he puts himself in positon to make plays, whhich when one INT or one sack or one TFL can be diffrence in a game, is a big deal...

  7. #37
    All-Pro titwio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Bronx NYC
    Posts
    9,247
    Quote Originally Posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
    lavonte was one I wanted,,,,Do you know if the Gmen had any reps at Brown's pro day?
    Don't know for sure but I saw Giants scouts at WV's pro day and those were all offensive guys. I can almost guarantee they had people there for K-State's.

  8. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
    lavonte was one I wanted,,,,Do you know if the Gmen had any reps at Brown's pro day?
    I would think so..

  9. #39
    Veteran myles2424's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Tampa
    Posts
    4,434
    Quote Originally Posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
    just give us a LB that can play, for the love of god!!
    your on to something bro...

  10. #40
    All-Pro tonyt830's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Greenbrier, TN
    Posts
    7,559
    Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    Source: TFY Draft Insider
    thanks for the update!

    As for those debating Greene vs Brown, heck I would take either or in the draft. Maybe Brown drop into the 2nd rd, if we are lucky. I know Reese has mentioned improving the D, especially the LB position. But I dont know if he pulls the trigger at 19 on Brown. Ideally it would be great if he could trade back later in the 1st and pick up an extra 2nd or 3rd, and then draft Brown. Reese goes BPA regardless, whether its a need or not.

    After reading more and watching more vids on Brown and Greene for that matter, I would like to see either one of them in a Giants uni next season over Ogletree. Brown and Greene seem to have good character and no baggage to worry about.
    One day, not today, not tomorrow, not this season, probably not next season either but one day, you and I are gonna wake up and suddenly we're gonna be like every other team in every other sport where winning is everything and nothing else matters. And when that day comes, well thats, thats when we'll honor them--Jack Lengyel Marshall University

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts