+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Arthur Brown's Pro Day

trade back, get the LB that can actually help & get a extra pick while doing so.....Perfect...

Quote Originally Posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
    not even close slip,,,,brown doesnt have much room for growth. I love the kid though,,he is my guy.

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...9QEwAg&dur=398
    Please explain exactly how he doesnt have much room to grow bro......were all dying to hear your explanation...

Why are you guys comparing a 34 ILB to a 43 MLB? It is a completely different position.

I can get on board with that pick!

I know some scouts say he can play all 3 LB spots in the 4-3.. I just wonder were he'll be best at?

Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    after the Wilson pick last year.. nothing will suprise me
    Wilson was pick right about where his value was at the end of the 1st. Brown I don't know if he really belongs at 15-20 range.
    " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Quote Originally Posted by G-Men Surg. View Post
    Wilson was pick right about where his value was at the end of the 1st. Brown I don't know if he really belongs at 15-20 range.
    Agreed.. The only LB i feel would represent the right value of pure LB positon at pick 19 would be Ogletree based on his level of play all ready and his upside.. Arthur Brown and Khaseem Greene both do not belong in RD1...

Pine Barrens, NJ.. where we still hunt dinner.
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyt830 View Post
    After reading more and watching more vids on Brown and Greene for that matter, I would like to see either one of them in a Giants uni next season over Ogletree. Brown and Greene seem to have good character and no baggage to worry about.
    I know Ogletree is a small gamble, but if the kid gets his head on straight, he is hands-down the better LB of the 3. Im all in for the risk/reward ratio in regards to this kid. Id be almost as happy with Brown or Greene though. Please let us take one of the 3.

"Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
    - Homer J. Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    Like I've been saying. He's a better ILB than Teo. And a better OLB than Greene.
    Agree.

Hopefully the fact that he did this at his Pro Day and not the Combine will still make him available in the second round.

Not sure Reese would pull the trigger on him in the first

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    Like I've been saying. He's a better ILB than Teo. And a better OLB than Greene.
    A good pro day doesn't mean that.

I think it was pretty predictable that Brown was going to kill any drills put in front of him. I think he's the most athletic LB in this draft. Doesn't mean he's the best though. Don't get me wrong, I would be thrilled to get him.
    2014 MOCK DRAFT:
    1. CJ Mosley (Alabama, LB)
    2. Odell Beckham Sr. (LSU, WR)
    3. Tre Mason (Auburn, RB)
    4. Anthony Steen (Alabama, OG)

+ Reply to Thread