+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
    he may be, but he is too small to play ILB at the NFL level,,yeah he is 6'1 and 236 pounds, but he looks like a shrimp standing next to a guy like patrick willis, hell, he doesnt look much bigger than colin klein in a picture I saw of the two,,he does not carry the weight well at all and he doesn't have much room for growth,,I like him a lot,,just not in the middle.
    He's almost the exact same size as Bowman

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    stand the two next to each other,,then you will see what I mean. I dont doubt his skill at all,,I just question him in the middle.

Also he probably kept off putting on weight for his pro day run, drills and all that. I see him adding a few now that the process is over. Definitely not something I see teams worrying over about him.

Quote Originally Posted by titwio View Post
    Also he probably kept off putting on weight for his pro day run, drills and all that. I see him adding a few now that the process is over. Definitely not something I see teams worrying over about him.
    it has to be somwwhat of a concern but don't get me wrong,,,Brown is my guy,,,I love his attitude and his instincts,,,plus his nickname is "The Judge"...love it.

it has to be somwwhat of a concern but don't get me wrong,,,Brown is my guy,,,I love his attitude and his instincts,,,plus his nickname is "The Judge"...love it.
    never heard that before.. I like it

stand the two next to each other,,then you will see what I mean. I dont doubt his skill at all,,I just question him in the middle.

They look to be damn similar to me. Maybe a 5 or so pound difference, which is functionally meaningless.

Brown is the best stack/shed LB in the draft, which will give him the ability to play inside.

High and tight Arthur....

Everyone looks sort of small in those Wildcat uniforms if you ask me.

They look to be damn similar to me. Maybe a 5 or so pound difference, which is functionally meaningless.

Brown is the best stack/shed LB in the draft, which will give him the ability to play inside.
    not even close slip,,,,brown doesnt have much room for growth. I love the kid though,,he is my guy.

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...9QEwAg&dur=398
    Last edited by ELI_HOF_NYG; 03-18-2013 at 06:20 PM.

Yes. He has better stats. Clearly he's a better player. Who cares about actually watching them play or any such nonsense
    I probably watched both players more then you, doofus... I'm just not stupid enough to ignore the most obvious things so i can focus on a meaningless 40time or something.. Even if u wanna bring that up, Greene did just fine at his proday as well, and is much more of a playmaker then Brown is, and thats what we need.. We need a LB that can be a gamechanger...

Greene added 10lbs for his proday and still shaved time off his combine 40, thats how stupid it is to get all caught up in that stuff.. Damontre Moore lifted the bench 5more times at his proday only a week after the combine.. Ya, that combine bench press that had many annoyed really was a big deal, ey??lol Give me a break! It dosen't take rocket scientist to see why Greene for the most part has been rigth there with Brown, and ranked ahead of Brown by alot of people to this point...