+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Arthur Brown's Pro Day

Pine Barrens, NJ.. where we still hunt dinner.
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    I'll take Brown at 19 over that knucklehead Ogletree any day...
    Says licker of toads

"Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
    - Homer J. Simpson

I think Greene in the 3rd or 4th is a much better value than Brown in the 1st. And I think if we're going to absolutely go LB in the 1st, it should be on Ogletree, who actually has 1st round talent. (I'm still hoping for a mauler OL, myself. Call me old fashioned...)

Quote Originally Posted by wideright91 View Post
    I think Greene in the 3rd or 4th is a much better value than Brown in the 1st. And I think if we're going to absolutely go LB in the 1st, it should be on Ogletree, who actually has 1st round talent. (I'm still hoping for a mauler OL, myself. Call me old fashioned...)
    Green will never make it to the 3rd, nevermind the 4th

"Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
    - Homer J. Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by TAILGATIN' View Post
    Green will never make it to the 3rd, nevermind the 4th
    Look at the draft history for stud 4-3 linebackers - more often than not, they slip into the middle rounds.

Look at the draft history for stud 4-3 linebackers - more often than not, they slip into the middle rounds.
    4-3 linebackers lately have gone in the 2nd or occasionally the 3rd.

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    4-3 linebackers lately have gone in the 2nd or occasionally the 3rd.
    Yep, that's about right - though I'd argue the top few 4-3 LB's (I'll stick Hightower in with that group, as well) were significantly better than this year's crop. Considering there are probably 3 LB's slated ahead of him (Ogletree, Te'o, Brown), I think mid 3rd is about right for Greene.

Yep, that's about right - though I'd argue the top few 4-3 LB's (I'll stick Hightower in with that group, as well) were significantly better than this year's crop. Considering there are probably 3 LB's slated ahead of him (Ogletree, Te'o, Brown), I think mid 3rd is about right for Greene.
    Khaseem Greene reminds me of Lance Briggs/Bobby Wagner type, as far as instincts, active and good tackler, and fast, and can make the hard hit.. I think teams see what this kid can be, and will take em in the 2nd, early 3rd...

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    I'll take Brown at 19 over that knucklehead Ogletree any day...
    kidding right? I get it

- Homer J. Simpson

See?

+ Reply to Thread