+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Matt Hasselbeck Is Being Released

Quote Originally Posted by darrin99 View Post
    They'll have to if they draft a QB they truly think has a future, unlike the guys they've been stashing on the PS.
    I doubt it. If it came between Painter and a rookie that they really liked, they'd keep the rookie around and release Painter.

Dont see how he will end up here. The Giants offer no playing time possibility or the most money

Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    God, Arizona should sign him and start him. Instant improvement.
    Yeah, there's a couple teams on that list that he could actually start for, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    I doubt it. If it came between Painter and a rookie that they really liked, they'd keep the rookie around and release Painter.
    I think there's a much better chance of 3 qb's than the Giants ever having a rookie QB backing up Manning .....Unless we're talking several years down the road and the Giants draft a QB to be Eli's successor.

I don't think it will happen this year... this is a really weak QB class...

Well that didn't take long. Signed by the Colts

Great news for Andrew Luck.

I think he'd make a great back up to Eli if he'd be willing to take vet min. And be back up, lol.

Jim Wyatt ‏@jwyattsports
    BREAKING: The #Titans have informed veteran QB Matt Hasselbeck he’s being released, according to sources.
    Retweeted by Mike Garafolo
    Well I dont think being a backup will be a problem, considering he was a backup for Tennessee. Its a good idea for a backup tho, no doubt, as long as he comes cheap. The team has more pressing needs right now.

Star colleague @bkravitz confirmed from #Colts source, QB Matt Hasslebeck to agree to $8-mil, 2-year deal Tuesday to be Andrew Luck backup.
    http://twitter.com/pwilson24/statuse...47250809925634

this is still one of my favorites, in regards to Matt Hasselback....2003 NFC Playoffs at Green Bay

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAgG9XcrDFY

My brother-in-law and I still can have a good laugh about that. I remember looking at him and asking him if he heard what I heard--"we want the ball, we're going to score"

There sure was a score when Hasselback got the ball----Al Harris taking it to the house--LOL!!!
    “Winning is a habit. Unfortunately so is losing.”
    -Vince Lombardi

+ Reply to Thread