+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Te'o is NOT NYG material

hypothetically speaking of course, how would you guys feel if we do pass over him and he turns out to be an all pro? he has the tools to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
    hypothetically speaking of course, how would you guys feel if we do pass over him and he turns out to be an all pro? he has the tools to do it.
    I'm willing to take that chance.. I think the media in NY will tear him up

I like Te'o and I think all that happened took a toll on his NFL Scouting Combine performance, but I just know that NY media would eat him alive and that's the reason why I think he isn't a good fit here. He might become a pro or not but definitely Giants should pick someone else and stay away from Te'o.
    Last edited by Sebat4; 03-18-2013 at 10:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    id be shocked if he goes earlier than the 30th pick
    +1. I think he's going to fall to the 2nd round. To be honest, I don't even want him in the 2nd round, but would be willing to take him in the 3rd.

I don't necessarily want him, but it's very funny how people's opinions change around here....before the Alabama game & combine people here were talking about drafting Teo like it was such a far out dream and there'd be a million people bashing that person saying we'd have to trade up to get him because he was such a beast.....lol

Quote Originally Posted by myles2424 View Post
    I don't necessarily want him, but it's very funny how people's opinions change around here....before the Alabama game & combine people here were talking about drafting Teo like it was such a far out dream and there'd be a million people bashing that person saying we'd have to trade up to get him because he was such a beast.....lol
    I got SO flamed prior to the Bama game for suggesting that his hype level was higher than his ability level.

Quote Originally Posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
    I do think he has the tools to do it in a 3-4 defense. I would have to be wrong about him for him to do it in a 43 defense. I just havent seen the prerequisite skillset for a 43 MLB

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by luni View Post
    I would cry if the Giants picked him
    Joy or happiness ?
    " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

+ Reply to Thread