Mock draft Tuesday 22 2013

round 1.Dj Fluker

round 2.Athur Brown

round 3.Tyrann Mathieu

round 4.Devin Taylor

round 5.Marcus Lattimore

round 6.Earl Wolff

round 6.Marquess Wilson

round 7.(insert your sleeper in comments)

Pine Barrens, NJ.. where we still hunt dinner.
    Not too shabby, two picks in the 7th tho, not 6th. Not sure if Taylors there in 4th or Lattimore in 5th, but thatd be nice.

"Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
    - Homer J. Simpson

DJ Fluker im not crazy about. I thought Cordy Glenn was a superior prospect that could play LT last year and the Giants passed on him at #32 so I have a hard time seeing them selecting Fluker. Of course this is a different year and set of circumstances.The faction that is high on Fluker really,really like him. I see a RT that will struggle with edge rushers and may be a more of a Guard. He would be a great guard but still a guard. He looks like a high 2nd round pick to me talent wise but with a very weak first round draft class round 1 isnt that much of a reach

Tyrann Mathieu fits in with the opportunistic component of the Giants defense however I think a bigger outside corner is what the Giants should be drafting. Still Mathieu has some real value on Special teams as a gunner and Punt returner .

A lot of u guys like DevinTaylor and while I think its good value for the 4th round he is so slow and lumbering looking on tape. He has had tremendous pass rushers opposite him the last few years and really didnt take advantage of it to the degree that could of been. He looks like a tweener . To stiff and slow for a 4-3 and not developed strength wise for a 5 tech. His measurables at the combine were surprisingly good but it doesnt line up to his tape.However the 1 thing I do like about Taylor is he isnt maxed out as a player. He has things that can be improved on to make him a better His hand usage which isnt good can be coached up. He also has issues with leverage which can be cleaned up 2.

Lattimore is a 3rd day RB dont mind taking a flyer on him

Marquess Wilson and Earl Wolff are good 3rd day prospecs.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueBeatsU View Post
    round 1.Dj Fluker

round 2.Athur Brown

round 3.Tyrann Mathieu

round 4.Devin Taylor

round 5.Marcus Lattimore

round 6.Earl Wolff

round 6.Marquess Wilson

round 7.(insert your sleeper in comments)
    like the first 4.

however marcus lattimore is to injury prone for my taste. Hes got talent but he is hurt every year. Id personally go with Zac Stacy in the 6th Kids a load.