Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Starter

Now we can draft BPA

However, I hope BPA is also a need psn:
    In no particular order, I hope we address/draft a G, T, DE, CB, LB, S, DT

Jonathon Cooper please.. He would round out this team

Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    I'm really starting to like cooper as the pick, he's very athletic, pulls well, and can pass protect well. Giovanni Bernard had an awesome season partly because of cooper creating holes.

[Jonathon Cooper please.. He would round out this team]

This!

you know jerry loves him some D, unless one of fisher, joeckel, or warmack falls I just don't see it. The DL/CB position is way too important to the team as a whole and must be addressed with upper tier talent(LB too would be great). there is simply too much speed and talent at the QB/RB/WR position throughout the NFC east and football in general to overlook it even for a minute. There is much OL value throughout the later rounds of the draft.

I gotta honest, i am more excited this year than I have been in recent years because there are more 1st round prospects in our projected pick range that I truly like. Last year, there were a couple names that were very popular on these boards than I wasnt as big on as 1st rounders. Furthermore, since we do have a fair number of needs, we could actually go in so many directions. It adds to the excitement.

I think B. Jones, from Bama could step right in or be a future replacement for Baas at Center and could also play Guard. Plus he still may be available in the 2nd.

Quote Originally Posted by BlessedinBlue22 View Post
    I think B. Jones, from Bama could step right in or be a future replacement for Baas at Center and could also play Guard. Plus he still may be available in the 2nd.
    this is a good idea.. Jones is very versatile, he's play every o-line position at Alabama

Starter

Cooper

I agree and believe that his versatility to play both G and C is huge positive. He would be good value pick.
    We can then concentrate on other dsefensive positions: LB, CB, S, DE, DT

Think its pretty obvious now that the 1st round pick will be an OLineman, now that they brought in a TE and MLB. Oh well, once again, a serious potential at MLB slips through our fingers.