+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Quote Originally Posted by TCHOF View Post
    Learn how to read. I said in an earlier post that I think 19 is too early for him but that he will probably be gone by our second round pick. I never said that we should pick him in the first.

Doesn't that stink when you try to be a smart *** but you end up being a dumb **** instead?
    Actually, I was including every other poster in my response. You know, the posters talking about taking him at 19.

And lol @ at the biggest smart *** on this board talking about people being smart asses. You and your short 1 liner replies youmake in every thread you go near. Your by far the biggest toolbox on this site.

Not that I expected much else from someone signing up in 2012 after we win 2 superbowls.. did you get a nice seat on the bandwagon? I bets its pretty crowed back there..

Quote Originally Posted by AGiantDynasty View Post
    Actually, I was including every other poster in my response. You know, the posters talking about taking him at 19.

And lol @ at the biggest smart *** on this board talking about people being smart asses. You and your short 1 liner replies youmake in every thread you go near. Your by far the biggest toolbox on this site.

Not that I expected much else from someone signing up in 2012 after we win 2 superbowls.. did you get a nice seat on the bandwagon? I bets its pretty crowed back there..
    So when you responded to my post by saying "your bright idea is to use the 19th pick on a player with bad legs", you weren't referring to me? Eh, ok.

Yes, the fact that I signed up on this MB in 2012 means that I have only been a Giants fan since my sign in date. How smart you are! So I guess that the exact moment that you became a Giants fan was in November 2006, huh?
    Last edited by TCHOF; 03-21-2013 at 11:19 AM.

Veteran
    Of all the players "potentially available" in the second round, he's my top choice. If we walk away with an edge rusher, a strongside end and a big corner in this draft, then we will be very well off in future years.