+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tank Carradine is a Beast!!

Tank Carradine is a Beast!!

Kid put up 225lb bench 32 times Tuesday at his pro day! Improving on his 28 reps at the combine. If this kid runs his intended 40 ( 4.7) thats an impressive athlete at 6'4'' 276lbs

Yowza ... that's some serious Wheaties he's eating for breakfast.

Is he actually going to run (ACL and all)?

Banned
    I'd take him at 19.

Quote Originally Posted by Kruunch View Post
    Yowza ... that's some serious Wheaties he's eating for breakfast.

Is he actually going to run (ACL and all)?
    I think that he's scheduled to run on 4/20?

I hinted to this at the combine when I read several scouts say that the single most impressive physique they saw at the combine, even though he didnt perform, was Tank Carradine.

As to his running. Tank's injury was not a severe tear. That said, I still think it will be hard for him to run well considering he hasnt been able to run much in recent months. I dont care what he runs because I have seen him play enough to know that when healthy, he can move just fine.

Pine Barrens, NJ.. where we still hunt dinner.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovereign View Post
    I'd take him at 19.
    Apparently you'll take anyone at 19.. You got Jonathan Hankins at 19 in your mock? Dudes slow and chubby with a bum knee. lol

"Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
    - Homer J. Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by TAILGATIN' View Post
    Apparently you'll take anyone at 19.. You got Jonathan Hankins at 19 in your mock? Dudes slow and chubby with a bum knee. lol
    What's wrong with slow chubby dudes?

Quote Originally Posted by TCHOF View Post
    What's wrong with slow chubby dudes?
    BBM seeks BBBJ from SWT?

I wouldn't look at Carradine in the first round simply from the ACL standpoint.

Past that I might take a waiver on him though.
    Last edited by Kruunch; 03-20-2013 at 08:02 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TAILGATIN' View Post
    Oh please don't kill me from laughter, the dude compares to Vicne Wilfork. If you saw the games then you'd see we gut killed up the middle by running backs. Our DT play was inconsistent and even Linval struggled in double teams. We need a true 1 tech while Linval can be a hybrid.

Don't talk about bad picks when you have a drunk and slow LB at 19. LOL. First of all Reese doesn't look at lBs for a reason. We have crap LBs every year since he's been here and we've won the Super Bowl twice. Also even if we miraculously take a LB in the first we wouldn't take Ogletree. We like good character types, not people who drink and drive. And Ogletree can't handle the weight you need to be good for a MLB. Chase Blackburn had a better 40 yard time so again don't talk about slow when you advocate for Ogletree.
    Last edited by Sovereign; 03-20-2013 at 08:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sovereign View Post
    Oh please don't kill me from laughter, the dude compares to Vicne Wilfork. If you saw the games then you'd see we gut killed up the middle by running backs. Our DT play was inconsistent and even Linval struggled in double teams. We need a true 1 tech while Linval can be a hybrid.

Don't talk about bad picks when you have a drunk and slow LB at 19. LOL. First of all Reese doesn't look at lBs for a reason. We have crap LBs every year since he's been here and we've won the Super Bowl twice. Also even if we miraculously take a LB in the first we wouldn't take Ogletree. We like good character types, not people who drink and drive. And Ogletree can't handle the weight you need to be good for a MLB. Chase Blackburn had a better 40 yard time so again don't talk about slow when you advocate for Ogletree.
    good character types? two words....david deihl. chase was one of the worst MLB's in football last season. ogeltree on a bad day is a way better all around athlete. I promise you the giants wont waste a pick on hankins,,,he is slow and wears down very quickly and is most likely a 2 down player beacuse of this. he compares more to dontari poe and that's not a good thing. this guy is certainly no vince wilfork. travis frederick abused this kid.

+ Reply to Thread