+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: If all Nicks, Cruz, Meyers and Murphy stay healthy this year...

Quote Originally Posted by flashnando View Post
    I know health is an issue with every team and I don't mean that they will not have any health issues at all but if all of those four guys stay healthy all year do you think the offense will be:

1. Okay
    2. Good
    3. Great
    4. Unstoppable
    Dont forget Randle man,dude flashed a lil bit last year,and I think Jerrigan will get some looks to show what he can do

Quote Originally Posted by AllHailEli View Post
    Though it was not necessary in 2011, because they couldn't have been worse that year.
    You mean to say that it's still up to the QB to make plays regardless if the line is good or not? Apparently this concept is lost to this board Eli had his best year with the worst line he's ever played with. This fascination to have 5 pro bowlers on the line is tiring.

Quote Originally Posted by mercurio View Post
    Our Oline needs improvement opening holes in our run game. They are pretty decent protecting Eli in the pass game.
    Not really... Eli is pretty good at protecting Eli in the pass game, and that's about it...

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.

If our line can protect Eli while we have all of these weapons and they stay healthy? I think that our Offense would be just straight nasty! The problem is that we need a ton of help on the defense. I literally could see us spending as much as 5-6 of our 8 picks(comp pick) on defense and I would not be disappointed or shocked at all.

Quote Originally Posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
    If our line can protect Eli while we have all of these weapons and they stay healthy? I think that our Offense would be just straight nasty! The problem is that we need a ton of help on the defense. I literally could see us spending as much as 5-6 of our 8 picks(comp pick) on defense and I would not be disappointed or shocked at all.
    We don't need a ton of help on defense if we can count on the people we have already drafted. Without Boothe we need a RT and LG as well as depth on the Oline. We may have the depth in guys like Cordle, Mosley, McCants, and Brewer but I'm not sure we have a starter in that bunch just yet.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by flashnando View Post
    I know health is an issue with every team and I don't mean that they will not have any health issues at all but if all of those four guys stay healthy all year do you think the offense will be:

1. Okay
    2. Good
    3. Great
    4. Unstoppable
    Murphy is a special teamer at best......and he is behind randle....FARRRR. Behind Randle.

+ Reply to Thread