+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Here is a question

Man I love this time of the year.

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Patterson has to much bust potential, at a positon we have solid players and depth across the board.. He reminds me of Darrius Heyward Bey, who i knew would be a bust.. I'm just not sold on the guy, nor do we need a WR..
    I dont like Patterson. I realize I could whiff big time on him but he is a poor route runner , has shaky hands, struggles with physical contact. He struggled to get open and at the end of the year Tenn started inventing ways to get him the ball because he couldnt get open with route running. All the physical talent in the world means nothing if u dont use it properly. I see the physical talent but im not crazy about raw offensive players high in the draft

If it's a WR, I think it's Allen or Austin. But I wouldn't expect a WR, personally.

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    I dont like Patterson. I realize I could whiff big time on him but he is a poor route runner , has shaky hands, struggles with physical contact. He struggled to get open and at the end of the year Tenn started inventing ways to get him the ball because he couldnt get open with route running. All the physical talent in the world means nothing if u dont use it properly. I see the physical talent but im not crazy about raw offensive players high in the draft
    Very much Heyward Bey like.. It would be a classic Bills blunder if Buffalo were to take em at pick 9, where some perdict him to go..

+ Reply to Thread