+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Cruz snubbed from Pro bowl

Jennings got in with 949 yards....Cruz has been a human highlight reel all year, Jennings has Nelson Driver and Finley to draw coverage away and has the MVP throwing to him... come on!!!

Re: Cruz snubbed from Pro bowl

yea thats some bs

He was named a 2nd alternative if that's any consolation. That might get him there if enough choose not to play.

All-Pro

He has better numbers than Steve Smith....

its ok cuz Cruz wouldnt be able to go anyways. Too be busy prepping for the SB

was nice watchin' Michael Irvin and the other guy on NFL Network gush over him. He's had a heck-uva season, and should be proud.

This is good news for us actually. He said recently on an NFL Network interview that if he doesn't make the Pro Bowl, he will just have to play even harder.

The Pro Bowl is a joke.

[quote user="BigBlue121"]its ok cuz Cruz wouldnt be able to go anyways. Too be busy prepping for the SB
    [/quote]

I like your style. Honestly if we get in we ARE capable of making a solid push, we do play better when we play the good competition. At least there won't be any 7-9 teams in the playoffs this year otherwise we might have a skins or hawks-esque game!

If we do make it in and past the first round...the one team i REALLY hope we dont face is the Saints...I'd rather face packers anyday

Cruz is a second alternate....He'll get in.