+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    I'm not going to get too excited about Conner. He's not too impressive really. I'm hoping a new start on a different team will bring out more.

Quote Originally Posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
    he can't be any worse than blackburn, he was an absolute turn style last season.
    if CB was so bad why was he the starter.....???
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    if CB was so bad why was he the starter.....???
    Because he had experience over the competition, and the jury is still out on the competition. Our LB's need to step it up.

Quote Originally Posted by pino View Post
    Because he had experience over the competition, and the jury is still out on the competition. Our LB's need to step it up.
    my point was to the member who posted what I responded to was if CB was so bad that anything is better then why was he playing in the first place.
    I know why Chase was the starter......
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by RagTime Blue View Post
    Danny Clark, Keith Bullock, Keith Rivers, Dan Connor. Let's keep expectations real is all I'm saying.
    So true. Linebacker is not Reese's strong suit.

Giants linebackers have been like Spinal Tap Drummers.
    “Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and the players in other little groups, but winners assemble as a team,”

- Emlen Tunnell

Quote Originally Posted by RagTime Blue View Post
    Danny Clark, Keith Bullock, Keith Rivers, Dan Connor. Let's keep expectations real is all I'm saying.
    Oh lord my goodness the Giants haveng had a good mlb since the Pierce pick up. They really need to draft one if not the first the second round at least.

I'm not excited by him, but I don't hate the signing either. Especially for 1 year. If the article compares him to Goff, then that's bad IMO. Goff stunk.

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by JJC7301 View Post
    I'm not excited by him, but I don't hate the signing either. Especially for 1 year. If the article compares him to Goff, then that's bad IMO. Goff stunk.
    When did goff stink? He was the best linebacker the giants had since pierce in his prime

I actually felt Michael Barrow was one our better LB's almost forgetten, after Pierce came in. He was a tackling machine. Jessie Armstead and Co.

Anybody who thought Goff stunk, i suggest you watch his highlights..The first two plays, the way he shot through the gaps, he was very good, stout in the middle.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69d2cqTrM7w