+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Coach says Cards don't need a qb? Really??????

We didnt in 90 and won the Super Bowl. We won with two average qbs. So all the cards need is two legendary coaches, a great defense a physically dominating run game, and an elite special teams unit. "Good luck" voice of bad guy in movie taken

Quote Originally Posted by alentown pa View Post
    We didnt in 90 and won the Super Bowl. We won with two average qbs. So all the cards need is two legendary coaches, a great defense a physically dominating run game, and an elite special teams unit. "Good luck" voice of bad guy in movie taken
    They have the defense and some nice pieces on offense. A good o-line and an adequate quarterback should get them near .500

Quote Originally Posted by alentown pa View Post
    You're calling Phil Simms an "average QB"?
    What...Are you nuts?
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Pine Barrens, NJ.. where we still hunt dinner.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    Can you really believe anything a coach or GM says about personnel needs this time of the year?
    Exactly.. now this I believe is a smokescreen.

"Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
    - Homer J. Simpson

Bench Player
    If I was a b**** than i probably would but i'm not bred like that buddy! Just thought a message board meant I could post what I want if you dont like my post dont comment

Bench Player
    Uhhh no this is the message board section that you can talk smack about other teams with different fans so I'm on my favorite team's message board talkin s**t about the Cards....

+ Reply to Thread