+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Lol how the heck did Rivers make it?

This guy was awful this season, he single handedly threw their season away the first six or eight games.

Pro bowl is such a popularity contest, I'm glad Eli and JPP were mr. popular! I feel for Cruz though

Re: Lol how the heck did Rivers make it?

right? the dude sucks give me a break.

Bench Player

Because its the only familiar name the fans know. Its a popularity contest.

Just like how O'Hara and Rolle made it last year. People go with familiar names and don't put in any time with research.

because the AFC is that garbage....go look at the QB stats in the league, besides Brady, what other AFC QB do you see on there in the top 10?

Big Ben is the next best at #10

Bench Player

[quote user="TheEnigma"]Just like how O'Hara and Rolle made it last year. People go with familiar names and don't put in any time with research.[/quote]

Exactly the Pro Bowl voting is a joke. I say wait until the season ends and compare all the stats between every player at every position and then start the voting.

I definitely think that Rivers shouldn't be on the roster, but neither should any of the players that would replace him. Brady had a great season, and Roethlisberger had a good season, but after those two no one else was good. The next guy would be Schaub, but he's been injured the past several weeks. After those three, it's a bad brawl for who should make it. Rivers doesn't deserve it, so who does? Matt Moore? Ryan Fitzpatrick? Tim Tebow? None of those players deserve it.

How does Rivers not deserve it? He is the 3rd best AFC QB which shows how bad AFC QBs are outside of Brady and Ben, But he is the 3rd best. I might have considered Dalton though.

[quote user="Eli2Nicks612"]I definitely think that Rivers shouldn't be on the roster, but neither should any of the players that would replace him. Brady had a great season, and Roethlisberger had a good season, but after those two no one else was good. The next guy would be Schaub, but he's been injured the past several weeks. After those three, it's a bad brawl for who should make it. Rivers doesn't deserve it, so who does? Matt Moore? Ryan Fitzpatrick? Tim Tebow? None of those players deserve it.[/quote]
    +1

[quote user="NYG_88"][quote user="TheEnigma"]Just like how O'Hara and Rolle made it last year. People go with familiar names and don't put in any time with research.[/quote]

Exactly the Pro Bowl voting is a joke. I say wait until the season ends and compare all the stats between every player at every position and then start the voting.[/quote]The Pro Bowl itself is a joke no matter how you spin it.