+ Reply to Thread

Ricky Wagner OT Wisc

He is projected 5-6 round from what I have seen and I think that if we got him in the 5th that it would be a great pick. Wisconsin OL are massive players and are excellent run blockers. Ricky Wagner is a tackle who is experienced at LT and RT. I think he would be a great person to bring in and give him a year or two to groom him and maybe allow him to become our starting RT. Any thoughts on this guy?

Diehl is our best RT....we need help now, not a project...FA or within the first few rounds or forget it....

Yeah I am aware of that. I am hoping we can get a FA like the OT from ATL that just got cut.. Clabo I think it was. Someone like that who is not Diehl who can play for a few years at OT and maybe we could draft Wagner or another OT who can come in and start in a year or two. I am all for getting an OT in one of the first 3 rounds.

Wagner looks absolutely awful at the Senior Bowl. No thanks.

My look to someone like Reid Fragel out of Ohio State that has some upside in the 5th or 6th round...

Quote Originally Posted by TCHOF View Post
    Wagner looks absolutely awful at the Senior Bowl. No thanks.
    was high on Wagner last season with Peter Konz the Center...but yea he got exposed at the Senior Bowl

Quote Originally Posted by BlessedinBlue22 View Post
    was high on Wagner last season with Peter Konz the Center...but yea he got exposed at the Senior Bowl
    I like Wisconsin because my brother went there, but damn he looked real bad in that game.