+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 32
  1. #1
    All-Pro NYG4lifeNYK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    12,626

    Lightbulb Giants' Salary Cap update: $381,892 as of 3/25/2013 - per Optimus-NY of BBI

    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

    I'm ALL IN are you?

    "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

    #80 - Get well soon Vic

  2. #2
    All-Pro G-Men Surg.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Down south In Cowturd country
    Posts
    10,702
    Wow, thanks for the update. Well there's 5 mill Reese has to squeeze from somebody for the draft signing prospects.
    " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

  3. #3
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Kingston, PA
    Posts
    1,582

    I'm waiting for a salary cap video game to come out.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by njersey View Post
    I'm waiting for a salary cap video game to come out.
    I'll buy it!

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Men Surg. View Post
    Wow, thanks for the update. Well there's 5 mill Reese has to squeeze from somebody for the draft signing prospects.
    and 5-7 for Cruz if he accepts that offer (I don't know if the tender is already in the cap).

  6. #6
    All-Pro G-Men Surg.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Down south In Cowturd country
    Posts
    10,702
    Quote Originally Posted by fizzlesticks View Post
    and 5-7 for Cruz if he accepts that offer (I don't know if the tender is already in the cap).
    If he gets it this year bud. From what we are seeing I don't think the Giants are signing Cruz long term this year. That been said I could be wrong and the milking has to come from elsewhere to get it done.
    " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

  7. #7
    All-Pro Drez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    14,848
    Quote Originally Posted by fizzlesticks View Post
    and 5-7 for Cruz if he accepts that offer (I don't know if the tender is already in the cap).
    The tender is already calculated into the cap. Chances are better than not, if Cruz signs a deal this year, that it'll be very close to the tender value.

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    858
    Well, looks like more cuts coming.

  9. #9
    Wow, only 1 guy in the top 8 is actually earning his money. Eli... I understand that some of those numbers in the top 8 may be a result of previous restructures, (Snee).. But that is a lot of money/cap space tied up in under performing players.

  10. #10
    Moderator RoanokeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    103,627
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Men Surg. View Post
    If he gets it this year bud. From what we are seeing I don't think the Giants are signing Cruz long term this year. That been said I could be wrong and the milking has to come from elsewhere to get it done.
    Have faith, the deal will get done, but the CAP hit for 2013 won't likely be in the $7M range.
    Last edited by RoanokeFan; 03-27-2013 at 02:40 PM.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1






    # 80

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts