+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Wonder if Manning and Cruz are working out together

I know last year they hooked up a lot during the off season.... but with all this contract negotiation going on, wonder if they have been doing likewise this off season. Eli is coming to visit our company as part of the March of Dimes campaign, I hope to be able to ask him....

Veteran
    Eli mentioned last week that he's been in contact with both his receivers, but no mention of workouts. Early off season workouts aren't always that successful. Look at Jets Camp West...lol

Honestly I think Eli's personal workouts with Cruz during the lockout was what helped Cruz become the powerhouse that he is.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    Honestly I think Eli's personal workouts with Cruz during the lockout was what helped Cruz become the powerhouse that he is.
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by rebelfan1966 View Post
    I know last year they hooked up a lot during the off season.... but with all this contract negotiation going on, wonder if they have been doing likewise this off season. Eli is coming to visit our company as part of the March of Dimes campaign, I hope to be able to ask him....
    I'm a little disturbed to find out our franchise QB has been hooking up with his main receiver. It almost seems like a conflict of interest on the field. No wonder Cruz gets so many targets. I wonder why this isn't getting more press.

I would be more interested in having Eli and Randle practice together. We already know Cruz and Nicks have good timing with Eli but I would love to get that 3rd receiver threat in there.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Jahh View Post
    I'm a little disturbed to find out our franchise QB has been hooking up with his main receiver. It almost seems like a conflict of interest on the field. No wonder Cruz gets so many targets. I wonder why this isn't getting more press.
    He hooked up with all his receivers during the lockout that were in the area and able to make it. Nicks and Eli often get work together at the Manning Passing Academy also. What do you mean "getting more press"? This isn't scandalous...

Quote Originally Posted by Jahh View Post
    oh stop ......
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by DVision View Post
    He hooked up with all his receivers during the lockout that were in the area and able to make it. Nicks and Eli often get work together at the Manning Passing Academy also. What do you mean "getting more press"? This isn't scandalous...
    Depends on which state you are in.

Veteran
    I don't think they will until Cruz accepts the Giants' offer because technically he's not under a contract.