+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

What do you think was the greatest Giants play of all time?

I will say the David Tyree catch was the best catch and the greatest play I ever seen

There are many I'm a fan of Sehorn's Int and Bavaro's catch and Shockey trucking Gibson and so many of LT's and so on. But undoubtedly due to the game, the time of the game, the stakes and the opponent it happened against and the significance of what it did for Eli the helmet catch is the greatest play in NY Giants history and its not even close.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway Blue View Post
    I will say the David Tyree catch was the best catch and the greatest play I ever seen
    I can't argue with that!

I'm going along with this one. Awesome!

I have been a fan from the 50's and I agree with you. None better or more Important.
    Giants fan since '58

This one and maybe the Roger Craig fumble. Both were crucial plays that went in favor of the Giants and changed the momentum of the game they happened in. Both led to great things.

That and the Manningham catch.. Greatest and most exciting plays I have ever watched..

One of mine was Giants v Vikings, 1986 Phil Simms 20 yard pass to Bobby Johnson on 4th and 17 with 1:12 left on the clock. Kept us alive for the game winning field goal.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    One of mine was Giants v Vikings, 1986 Phil Simms 20 yard pass to Bobby Johnson on 4th and 17 with 1:12 left on the clock. Kept us alive for the game winning field goal.
    This is one of my all time favorites....I also love the catch in superbowl 21 where the ball bounced off Bavaro's hands Into McConkey...Tyree's catch was huge....too many to really list
    "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"