+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Pine Barrens, NJ.. where we still hunt dinner.
    Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    That's because nobody is watching his 2011 film except teams. Bet he doesn't make it past the lions in round 2.
    Still think thats a reach, but who knows. I took him in my mock, but that was a while back when everyone had him listed as a round 5 pick. The guy certainly is good.

"Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
    - Homer J. Simpson

Rambo and Ogletree are the guys i love from georgia.. Always said Rambo was underrated with his 3rd-4th rd range people had em going in, months ago... I have him ranked at the top of my safety rankings and always have.. Ogletree is a beast, end of story.. I could care less about there proday though, it don't take a rocket scientist to see they can play...

Could manage a Georgia defense draft

Ogletree in the first, Washington in the second, Rambo in the 3rd, Jenkins in the 4th, Geathers in the 5th, Commings in the 6th, brandon Smith in the 7th

Washington played well in the senior bowl, but still believe he is a third rounder. Would love our draft to be 1st Ogletree, 2nd Greene 3rd Rambo/Mattheiu.

Ogletree in the first, Washington in the second, Rambo in the 3rd, Jenkins in the 4th, Geathers in the 5th, Commings in the 6th, brandon Smith in the 7th
    Ya, that'd be pretty solid..lol

Imho that right there explains why JR was there moreso than just ogletree. What idiot team wouldnt be well represented at a pro day of a team with that much talent.

Quote Originally Posted by BlessedinBlue22 View Post
    I can't lie, though i think 19 is high still for ogletree, unless Rhodes or Werner are there, i would be excited if we chose him.
    I agree, Reese will be looking for the value of the player at 19.

5th? Washington may go in the first
    No he won't.
    2014 MOCK DRAFT:
    1. CJ Mosley (Alabama, LB)
    2. Odell Beckham Sr. (LSU, WR)
    3. Tre Mason (Auburn, RB)
    4. Anthony Steen (Alabama, OG)

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSanta View Post
    Imho that right there explains why JR was there moreso than just ogletree. What idiot team wouldnt be well represented at a pro day of a team with that much talent.
    U can build a whole defense with guys that will be in training camp

Brandin Smith ---------------------------------J Jenkins ---------K Geathers------------A Jones ---------------------- Sanders Cummings

------------------------------------- C Washington ------- C Robinson ----------A Ogletree ------------J Jones

--------------------------------------------------- Rambo ------------------------------------S Williams
    Last edited by Redeyejedi; 03-25-2013 at 11:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TAILGATIN' View Post
    I don't think we go safety in 3rd but I do like Rambo. Washingtons got great 5th round value. Rambo jerseys would be absolutely glorious!
    I would love rambo or shamarko thomas in the 3rd