+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1
    Veteran Razur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    1,929

    Thread DISPLAY has changed?

    Anyone have a suggestion on how to modify the display of the posts? I can't view an entire post any longer, I must use a "right to left" scroll bar and a "top to bottome scroll bar all of a sudden? Any way to reset this?


    Thanks & regards!

  2. #2
    Veteran Razur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    1,929
    Quote Originally Posted by Razur View Post
    Anyone have a suggestion on how to modify the display of the posts? I can't view an entire post any longer, I must use a "right to left" scroll bar and a "top to bottome scroll bar all of a sudden? Any way to reset this?


    Thanks & regards!
    To be a bitr more precise. The window where the posts are read, has been condensedto where its almost impossible to even read one line.The text for others post is completely swallowed up by the diameter of the "scroll window".

  3. #3
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Trap house
    Posts
    32,467
    Quote Originally Posted by Razur View Post
    To be a bitr more precise. The window where the posts are read, has been condensedto where its almost impossible to even read one line.The text for others post is completely swallowed up by the diameter of the "scroll window".
    Can you screenshot your screen?, maybe I can help..

  4. #4
    Moderator RoanokeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    98,588
    Quote Originally Posted by Razur View Post
    Anyone have a suggestion on how to modify the display of the posts? I can't view an entire post any longer, I must use a "right to left" scroll bar and a "top to bottome scroll bar all of a sudden? Any way to reset this?


    Thanks & regards!
    Is this something that ahs just happned or has this always been a problem? Have you changed ISPs or made any other modifications to your computer just prior to this occurring?

    Try this first:

    Go to Forum Actions, General Settings. Scroll down to Miscellaneous settings and make sure the first radial is activated.

    Miscellaneous Options

    Message Editor Interface:
    • Enhanced Interface - Full WYSIWYG Editing
    • Basic Editor - A simple text box
    • Standard Editor - Extra formatting controls
    When posting messages to the forums or other members, there are three interface types available to you. The simplest of these is a simple text box, while the last is a fully-fledged WYSIWYG editor, which allows you to format your text as you want it and see the results immediately.

    Depending upon the capabilities of your web browser, you may not be able to use all of these options. If you experience problems when posting messages, try switching to a different interface type.
    Last edited by RoanokeFan; 03-22-2013 at 02:20 PM.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1


  5. #5
    Veteran Razur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    1,929
    Thanks for trying to helpwith this Ruddy & Ro....no clue as to why this is happening all of a sudden..I had a hard time reading you replies , because the window where your posts are, is so narrow ( top to bottom ) that I only can see partial text..I have to slowly manipulate the UP / DOWN scroll to attempt to read what is posted.
    The only way I can try and image it for you is..its like looking through a crack in a fence trying to see the otherside. Very narrow slit. And yes Ro, it just started happening, well actually the day I posted the original. I'll keep playing with settings...and ..deal Again, as always ..i am grateful for the help! You guys ROCK here!

  6. #6
    Moderator RoanokeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    98,588
    Quote Originally Posted by Razur View Post
    Thanks for trying to helpwith this Ruddy & Ro....no clue as to why this is happening all of a sudden..I had a hard time reading you replies , because the window where your posts are, is so narrow ( top to bottom ) that I only can see partial text..I have to slowly manipulate the UP / DOWN scroll to attempt to read what is posted.
    The only way I can try and image it for you is..its like looking through a crack in a fence trying to see the otherside. Very narrow slit. And yes Ro, it just started happening, well actually the day I posted the original. I'll keep playing with settings...and ..deal Again, as always ..i am grateful for the help! You guys ROCK here!
    I'm going to ask IT to take a look and see if they can give us a hint.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1


  7. #7
    Chrome, right?

    Easiest fix would be to just use a different browser.
    Last edited by Flip Empty; 03-25-2013 at 10:54 AM.

  8. #8
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Sorry dude, you're probably screwed for eternity. Your forum life is over.

  9. #9
    Veteran Razur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    1,929
    Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    Chrome, right?

    Easiest fix would be to just use a different browser.

    Flip ! that worked ! Thanks !!!

  10. #10
    Moderator RoanokeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    98,588
    Quote Originally Posted by Razur View Post
    Flip ! that worked ! Thanks !!!
    How 'bout them apples
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts