+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

NO thank you! He's a converted safety who, according to his draft profile, is a "run and chase"player....which may be great in college, but he's not going to chase down NFL RB's and Receivers who will smoke him when they turn on their NFL jets!
    Last edited by bigblue58; 03-23-2013 at 06:58 AM.

Georgia is loaded I wouldnt take anything from any particular player standpoint. Could be looking at Rambo the safety or Cornelius Washington the DE.

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    Willis was completely out of their reach. And it was Revis the giants attempted to trade up for. But the jets offered more
    Willis would of cost the Giants their 2008 first round pick to move up to get which is very easy to do in retrospect. Should of said Beason wouldnt of had to trade up for

Honestly now im glad we didnt get Revis the guy has been nothing but a headache. Giants wouldnt be paying him 15 million a year

Quote Originally Posted by bigblue58 View Post
    NO thank you! He's a converted safety who, according to his draft profile, is a "run and chase"player....which may be great in college, but he's not going to chase down NFL RB's and Receivers who will smoke him when they turn on their NFL jets!
    He seems to falling in some mock drafts. NFL Radio had him falling into the mid 20's on their draft show yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by darrin99 View Post
    He seems to falling in some mock drafts. NFL Radio had him falling into the mid 20's on their draft show yesterday.
    I'm not surprised.
    It's like drafting Greg Jones all over again...and he'd probably end up being waived like Greg Jones too!

Pine Barrens, NJ.. where we still hunt dinner.
    haha. U obviously know nothing about ogletree if ur just reading a draft profile. Why bother commenting?

"Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
    - Homer J. Simpson

2 bad there are no sinorice moss's in this years draft..(red ink) lmao.. I personally would love Ogletree at 19 but then again I would also like Werner, or any of the top OL prospects...but Ogletree's speed could definitely help against this stupid read option and increase the overall speed of our defense.. I hope we get some solid speedy guys on the defensive side of the ball... Gonna need it with Chocolate Chip Kelly

Ulracher was a converted safety.

I think they could be very interested in Ogletree. The signing of Dan Connor doesn't affect Ogletree because he is going to play OLB. I think The rivers signing won't affect him as well because they would be on opposite sides. Ogletree can fit on the spot of Kiwanuka and let him move back to DE.

I think we might have interest on Bacari Rambo and Cornelius Washington
    Post Week 1 FA

1st Round: Mike Evans, WR Texas A&M
    2nd Round: Kyle Van Noy, LB BYU
    3rd Round: C.J. Fiedorowicz, TE Iowa
    4th Round: Jackson Jeffcoat DE, Texas
    5th Round: Aaron Colvin, CB Oklahoma
    6th Round: Zack Kerr, DT Delaware

Am I the only one that doesn't want ogletree?

He doesn't display enough instinct imo and while I don't think he will be a bust, I don't see anything special about him.