+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 112

Thread: Jerry Reese Attends Alec Ogletree's Pro Day

  1. #21
    Veteran TAILGATIN''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pine Barrens, NJ.. where we still hunt dinner.
    Posts
    1,300
    Quote Originally Posted by NWKEffectElement View Post
    Seems like a smokescreen.
    that's ur bong bro. Lol

    "Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
    - Homer J. Simpson

  2. #22
    All-Pro tonyt830's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Greenbrier, TN
    Posts
    7,827
    Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    imho, j.jones is a better prospect at MLB than ogeltree but thats just me...
    yeah, but that neck issue might be something that would concern me, as a GM of any team. I heard them mention on NFL Network the other day that Jones was ready to roll for his pro day.

    I heard the word spinal stenosis(narrowing of the open spaces within your spinal column).
    Perry Fewell is out there playing Tecmo Bowl defense with just 4 plays you can pick from on the remote control.
    --sharick88

  3. #23
    titiwio-he can still do that as a Mike. He just moves the best in space imo of all the possible mlb rd 1 names associated with our potential pick. he has a burst/quickness that isnt matched as well. he also can be used as a DL on occassion...you could use him all over the place and he just seems with his athleticism AND ability to take on blockers that he'd be my choice at least over ogeltree, who in reality is actually a similar prospect.
    Last edited by giantsfan420; 03-21-2013 at 04:28 PM.

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyt830 View Post
    yeah, but that neck issue might be something that would concern me, as a GM of any team. I heard them mention on NFL Network the other day that Jones was ready to roll for his pro day.

    I heard the word spinal stenosis(narrowing of the open spaces within your spinal column).
    apparently he didnt participate in the combine so he could get a ton of medical clearances from diff. doctors with diff. reports. and, again apparently, he was able to get all that clearance...so he should check out medically. it'd be sick if he somehow fell to our 2nd pick

  5. #25
    or if we could trade back and grab him and an additinal 2nd. dude was a consensus top 10 pick before the medical questions...and prob still goes top 10

  6. #26
    Veteran TAILGATIN''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pine Barrens, NJ.. where we still hunt dinner.
    Posts
    1,300
    Quote Originally Posted by Buto View Post
    Mr Reese is just looking at the men in the draft.
    He already has Connor so Ogletree isn't on the radar.
    . Oh good.. Now we all know for certain. Thanks a ton man!!

    "Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
    - Homer J. Simpson

  7. #27
    If we are lucky enough to get Ogletree I'll be pretty happy.

    Fast, good in pass coverage, solid tacking technique, good off the edge, and loved the stuff at the goal line:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7ZOXZcRZNM
    Last edited by moosedrool; 03-21-2013 at 04:39 PM.

  8. #28
    Veteran TAILGATIN''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pine Barrens, NJ.. where we still hunt dinner.
    Posts
    1,300
    Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    apparently he didnt participate in the combine so he could get a ton of medical clearances from diff. doctors with diff. reports. and, again apparently, he was able to get all that clearance...so he should check out medically. it'd be sick if he somehow fell to our 2nd pick
    what in gods good name is everyone on? Jones at 49th overall? Lets just get Joeckel in the 3rd.

    "Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
    - Homer J. Simpson

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by moosedrool View Post
    If we are lucky enough to get Ogletree I'll be pretty happy.

    Fast, good in pass coverage, solid tacking technique, good off the edge, and loved the stuff at the goal line:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jC8CmJtkN8c
    and a goddamn dui

    Thank you Reddit for the best gif ever.

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyt830 View Post
    I might be mistaken, but I have never heard anyone(beat writers etc.) mention that Coughlin has gone to pro days. I think its mostly Reese and our scouts that attend.

    Each team is different, there are teams that do send their head coach and/or coordinators to the pro days along with GMs and scouts.
    does coach has any say on the draft picks?? i would image coach has input during the draft process and he is in the draft room with everyone else.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts