+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Eli and Cruz!

He at least has was earned his contract unlike the head scratching contract Joe Flacco got... you see how it has changed his team. Eli could take one and it would be a great thing for the team but I do not see it happening and he really doesn't have to bc his level of play...

stopped reading at bleacher report

Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    take a pay cut Eli..
    Why?
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Note to JR - gogogogogogogogogo
    "Release the Kraken!"

- Dan Dierdorf, Giants vs Dolphins, 10/30/2011

why would he need to re-work his contract? Just because other people are doing doesn't necessarily mean it would benefit the Giants in the long run.

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Why?
    to re-sign Cruz..

http://www.giants101.com/2013/03/20/...-his-contract/

"Add New York Giants quarterback Eli Manning to the number of people who have absolutely no idea what the future holds for wide receiver Victor Cruz.

While making the media rounds on Wednesday morning, Manning said that Cruz switching to agent Tom Condon, who also represents the Pro Bowl quarterback, will only help the ongoing negotiations. He also said, jokingly, that he text Condon to "make sure" the situation works out.

One interesting point Manning did make was how well Cruz fits into the Giants' offensive system and how he'd be taking a chance to seek a similar fit elsewhere.

"He fits very well into our offense. … You never know, if you go to another offense, maybe it doesn't fit as well," Manning said.

But does Easy-E, who has already begun his 2013 workouts, truly believe Cruz will be back this season and beyond?

"I do. I think that's what I have to and want to believe," Manning said.

Finally, Manning also said he's open to restructuring or re-working his contract if it meant helping the organization, but admits he's not yet been approached to do that."
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    to re-sign Cruz..
    He should take a pay cut to keep Cruz? An actual pay cut?

# 80

I hope the last person they restructure is Eli unless if involves an extension

# 80

Quote Originally Posted by EJ Blue View Post
    stopped reading at bleacher report
    LOL I knew someone would rip me for it haha. I hate using them for anything bc of their creditibility is sketcky at best... I like to go on their and get a good laugh sometimes looking at their trademark slideshows haha.