+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

That's been pretty clear. The next thing we should hear about Cruz is the details of his long term deal
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

if i loved this team before i love even more now...today i read an article that C Snee is willing to restructure to help the team keep Boothe and Eli willing to do the same for Cruz. Couldnt be more proud of these guys

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by dnotch121 View Post
    if i loved this team before i love even more now...today i read an article that C Snee is willing to restructure to help the team keep Boothe and Eli willing to do the same for Cruz. Couldnt be more proud of these guys
    Now only if David ****ing Diehl would do the same thing.

Lol cruz is already doing commercials why does he need Eli and everone elses $ hes just greedy. Him probably gets more from his chunky soup commercials then some guys on the team.

Claass organization! to be a Giant fan!!

Quote Originally Posted by talbot View Post
    I'm actually hoping he refuses, and the Giants just release him. I really don't want to see him out there anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by talbot View Post
    Diehl is taking his time but I don't see that as a particularly smart move. He has no leverage and, while we'll likely have some dead money, he's going to provide CAP relief one way or another
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Quote Originally Posted by appodictic View Post
    Lol cruz is already doing commercials why does he need Eli and everone elses $ hes just greedy. Him probably gets more from his chunky soup commercials then some guys on the team.
    Please explain how he's being "greedy"??

# 80

Quote Originally Posted by dnotch121 View Post
    Restructuring just gets the the cash up front in signing bonus. It's just creating more cap problems in the future. Don't act like they are doing the Giants any great favors.