+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: good news getting better

Quote Originally Posted by appodictic View Post
    You will be agreeing with me when we offer him 8million a year and he still leaves us for San Fran.
    Sorry man but this will NEVER happen.

Quote Originally Posted by TCHOF View Post
    I find this mentality so irritating. Why shouldn't the guy be able to make as much as he can without being called greedy?
    What I dont get is how can anyone say hes "holding out" or being greedy, when they have no idea what the original offer was in the first place. If its around 6m a year, and Im guessing its less, how can anyone blaim Cruz for negotiating.

All this talk is just silly anyway, a deal is going to be made...soon.

Glad to see this finally happening and I would be willing to take a $1.00 per week pay cut to get the guy signed myself!

Quote Originally Posted by Sebat4 View Post
    I think it will happen right now, maybe sometimes after the draft. By the way, what happened to that Colts big signing that everyone said its going to be Cruz ?
    It can't happen after the draft, it has to be by April 19th
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

He is just fake. I wish I could find the article in sports illustrated but they interviewed him this off season, and we all "big blue pride" "we will be tough to beat" "giants pride" funny from a guy in an extended hold out situation. Squeezing Nicks out of money because, he got injured last season. He's about to pull a Steve Smith, bank on it. They are going to make him a solid offer and he's going to walk. If he wanted to play for the giants the deal would be done.
    Why shouldn't he negotiate the best deal he can? How many more chances will he have? He can't "walk" until UFA next year unless some team coughs up a 1st round pick and it's very unlikely to happen. You need to follow more recent news.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

How the hell is Cruz holding out when it's the offseason? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    How the hell is Cruz holding out when it's the offseason? Lol
    Wait till you get to the guy who wants to trade the imgrate Cruz

Lol cruz is already doing commercials why does he need Eli and everone elses $ hes just greedy. Him probably gets more from his chunky soup commercials then some guys on the team.

And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, “**** waffles.”......G Carlin

Good lord!!! I should have read farther down.....your posts get WORSE than the first one.

First of all.....Cruz isn't "holding out" by any form of the definition. Secondly, Cruz is entitiled to get whatever he can and STILL be a "true blue Giant"....he isn't out crying to the media about being "slighted" or "lied to" like some OTHER player who still hasn't signed with anyone else.

Pleae...go soak your head.
    Last edited by FBomb; 03-22-2013 at 08:48 AM.
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, “**** waffles.”......G Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by darrin99 View Post
    I'm actually hoping he refuses, and the Giants just release him. I really don't want to see him out there anymore.
    preaching to the choir
    FUTURE NFL STAR

+ Reply to Thread