+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Top 15 plays of the Gmen's post season history

Nicks hail mary definitely should of been on that video. Notice how the older 80's video highlights had absolutely horrible crowd reactions compared to the newer clips. Yes, granted technology is way advanced since then, but almost made then moments dull. Sehorn's pick six should of been in there too, however as pointed out previously it seems like its a vid of successful play off runs.

GREAT choices. Definitely all worthy of top 15. My personal fav is Ingram's conversion of the 3rd and 13 in SB 25.

Quote Originally Posted by NYG 5 View Post
    for better or for worse. for every Tyree moment there's a Trey Junkin moment lol
    No way -- the Giants have many more good playoff memories than bad. We're not the Jets.

Quote Originally Posted by JJC7301 View Post
    No way -- the Giants have many more good playoff memories than bad. We're not the Jets.
    Botched Snap, 23-11, Super Bowl XXXV, Flipper Anderson, Simms LT last game, 1997 Wildcard, and the 2005 beatdown if you want to include that.

been a lot of games that weren't honorable 1 score losses. been a lot of heartbreaking and humiliating disasters in there. you've just gotten used to the team actually having some magic in the postseason now.

and i know we're not the Jets. the Giants actually HAVE postseason memories

Botched Snap, 23-11, Super Bowl XXXV, Flipper Anderson, Simms LT last game, 1997 Wildcard, and the 2005 beatdown if you want to include that.

been a lot of games that weren't honorable 1 score losses. been a lot of heartbreaking and humiliating disasters in there. you've just gotten used to the team actually having some magic in the postseason now.

Giants have been in a lot of playoff games since the early '80s -- there's bound to be bad loses. But our playoff highs are much better, and prevalent IMO, than our lows. And our SB's tend to be very memorable games and we're 4 - 1 in the SB.

Veteran

dont forget that 06 wild card game against the eagles which was also tiki's last game of his career. lost on a last second 38 yard field goal by akers, 23-20.

#10 Mark Ingram's play should be way higher. That was the greatest penultimate before Tyree's helmet catch.

Quote Originally Posted by L.T.56 View Post
    dont forget that 06 wild card game against the eagles which was also tiki's last game of his career. lost on a last second 38 yard field goal by akers, 23-20.
    that one didn't hurt as badly. the team shouldn't have even made the playoffs, and it was surprising to see them even make a game out of it. no Strahan, no momentum, never really held the lead in the game. not like 2008 where the expectations were repeat and beatdown the rival on the way there. and the game started off so well, it still bugs me

Veteran
    that one didn't hurt as badly. the team shouldn't have even made the playoffs, and it was surprising to see them even make a game out of it. no Strahan, no momentum, never really held the lead in the game. not like 2008 where the expectations were repeat and beatdown the rival on the way there. and the game started off so well, it still bugs me
    well once plaxico shot himself i didnt really see them going far in the playoffs anyway even though they did have a great team then. that really derailed their offense which is why they were only able to score 11 points.

Where is that video?

+ Reply to Thread