+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Do we like Bob Papa?

Veteran

Do we like Bob Papa?

He's the play by play commentator for the giants and he's always on giants vids on the giant site.but I never hear him being mentioned on this boards. What is the general opinion of him? I know people like Carl banks who is the color commentator but I don't anything about papa.
    Last edited by GentleGiant; 03-21-2013 at 07:17 PM.

Bob is our guy and has been for many years

Bronx NYC ......... Justin Gilbert "bandwagoneer"
    I have no problem with him. Always seems genuine and respectful towards the team, owners and players. He's also well known and respected around the league. Glad he's with the Giants organization.

Dedicated and passionate Giants analyst and commentator. Great guy.

Quote Originally Posted by GentleGiant View Post
    He's the play by play commentator for the giants and he's always on giants vids on the giant site.but I never hear him being mentioned on this boards. What is the general opinion of him. I know people like Carl banks who is the color commentator but I don't anything about papa.
    Wait until he screws up
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

I think he has a good insight and calls the games clear. Reps well on NFL channel as Giant source .

Papa is the MAN!!

"Way down among Brazilians, coffee beans grow by the billions. So they've got to find those extra cups to fill. They've got an awful lot of coffee in Brazil"
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, “**** waffles.”......G Carlin

I'd go out on a limb and say there's no one better that can do the Giants TV segments like Chronicles, Rewind, etc... He's got solid presentation skills too.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by GentleGiant View Post
    He's the play by play commentator for the giants and he's always on giants vids on the giant site.but I never hear him being mentioned on this boards. What is the general opinion of him? I know people like Carl banks who is the color commentator but I don't anything about papa.
    Eh, no opinion really. I like Carl Banks though since he knows football. Btw on the website there's a section called "Eisen's Mailbag" I don't know who he is but his answers to question are useless.

The voice of the Giants - Bob Popper!
    RosieVision - Helping Giants fans see clearly since 2006

http://boards.giants.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=25347&dateline=138526  4905

+ Reply to Thread