+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    Papa is the MAN!!"Way down among Brazilians, coffee beans grow by the billions. So they've got to find those extra cups to fill. They've got an awful lot of coffee in Brazil"
    like the shaving cream song too... On a slow day, they sometimes get to the 2nd verse lol
    my beer drinking team has a football problem

always liked Bob......
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Love that guy. He's got a likable personality and he's pretty objective.

Love how he hosts Giants online because he brings objectivity to Pat Hanlon's homerness.... I also like Pat Hanlon's passion for the team but he needs to chill out sometimes

Bob Papa is an icon in Giants terms. ive always loved the guy because he is a Giant! he calls a good game too!

Pat Hanlon tends to talk too much I think

Bob Papa is a really good analyst. Both he and Carl Banks are so on key when it comes to commenting on the game. If for some reason I cant watch the game, that means I'm driving so giants radio is on. I fully entrust I know whats going on clearly when I listen to them.

He has nothing on **** lynch. As for handsome Carl banks, he is the best, wish we still had him playing linebacker

Veteran
    Rochester, NY Yes Bills contry what can I do its where I live
    Bob Papa is a total class act. Great voice. Gives a good play by play in a fair and pretty unbiased way. I have heard many other play by play guys from other teams. Their "homerness" is so annoying. Carl is the best too. Their web shows are also well done. Hanlon comes across badly. Too course for my taste.
    Last edited by GiantRoc; 03-23-2013 at 05:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GentleGiant View Post
    He's the play by play commentator for the giants and he's always on giants vids on the giant site.but I never hear him being mentioned on this boards. What is the general opinion of him? I know people like Carl banks who is the color commentator but I don't anything about papa.
    I like him cause he tells it like it is. If there is a problem or someone isn't performing well, he will say it. He doesn't sound like a die hard doofus that's on the Giants jock 24/7.
    Last edited by JB456; 03-21-2013 at 10:31 PM.

Love Papa.

Anything that isn't a cowboys voice is good!