+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Bob Papa is terrific! Touchdown Giants!!!!!

Bench Player
    I still hate the brass over at NFL network for how they treated Papa. He is very good at what he does. Heck, if you watched the summer games in the UK this past summer he was calling the boxing matches it was awesome. It was him and some guy who I think has spent the last 50 years inside a boxing ring, Papa was a great interpreter if nothing else lol.

Quote Originally Posted by GentleGiant View Post
    He's the play by play commentator for the giants and he's always on giants vids on the giant site.but I never hear him being mentioned on this boards. What is the general opinion of him? I know people like Carl banks who is the color commentator but I don't anything about papa.
    Great TD calls, great play by play, and he gets just as angry and frustrated as we do when the Giants are screwing up...which is very satisfying....great guy.
    And Carl Banks is no slouch either!

Who's your PAPA?!!!!!!! The guy is great.

I do have to say though.....Toomer just annoys me when he's co-hosting Opening Drive with Papa.

Yes yes, enjoy Bob for now..because Rudy will be the voice of the New York Giants in the future!!!!! Except not really..
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

Hell yeah.

Merrill Reese on the other hand is the most agitating **** on the face of this Earth!

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Hell yeah. Merrill Reese on the other hand is the most agitating **** on the face of this Earth!
    That man's voice is a sin by itself..

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Yes yes, enjoy Bob for now..because Rudy will be the voice of the New York Giants in the future!!!!! Except not really..
    "It's a metaphor. But that actually happened though."

Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    "It's a metaphor. But that actually happened though."
    hahaha