+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jarvis Jones has a poor pro day hmmmm

Jarvis Jones has a poor pro day hmmmm

"Jones didn't help his NFL Draft stock after running a muddy 4.92-second 40-yard dash in chilly conditions, The Associated Press reported Thursday. Among the linebackers who ran at the NFL Scouting Combine, only Virginia Tech's Bruce Taylor was slower. Jones' 20 bench-press reps would have tied for No. 16."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...luster-pro-day

I love this guy on the field. I can careless about gym short work outs. Anyone think he may fall?

Won't go pass the Jets in my opinion

i said in a earlier thread that hes a top 10 talent that will fall bc of a medical concern......if he reaches us at 19, and the OL prospect I want are gone, I'd rather Jones over ogeltree by 10000%...

Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    i said in a earlier thread that hes a top 10 talent that will fall bc of a medical concern......if he reaches us at 19, and the OL prospect I want are gone, I'd rather Jones over ogeltree by 10000%...
    Jones won't fit our system. Would we have him at OLB? Or DE? I'd rather Ogletree.
    Eli's 5 interceptions?
    #BlameRandle

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    Jones won't fit our system. Would we have him at OLB? Or DE? I'd rather Ogletree.
    Agree. I think Ogletree has a little nasty in him which is something this defense is sorely missing.

Quote Originally Posted by sethm View Post
    "Jones didn't help his NFL Draft stock after running a muddy 4.92-second 40-yard dash in chilly conditions, The Associated Press reported Thursday. Among the linebackers who ran at the NFL Scouting Combine, only Virginia Tech's Bruce Taylor was slower. Jones' 20 bench-press reps would have tied for No. 16."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...luster-pro-day

I love this guy on the field. I can careless about gym short work outs. Anyone think he may fall?
    Can't see any chance he'll drop to 19.
    Get well soon 80.

How do u run a 4.92? He looks on the field off the edge, like he runs at least a 4.6

"I ain't with the drama,
    You can meet my lama" lol
    Last edited by BlessedinBlue22; 03-21-2013 at 10:22 PM.

whats the 10 yard split ? The full 40 is meaningless its not like he runs 40 yards ever.

he tripped on his 1sr 40 yard dash and tweaked his hammy, that's why is 40 time was so low. I watched Mayock on NFLN talk about it in an interview with Jones, he will be taken in the top 10

Quote Originally Posted by BlessedinBlue22 View Post
    How do u run a 4.92? He looks on the field off the edge, like he runs at least a 4.6

I can't tell you how to run a 4.92, but I can tell you how to run much much slower.

+ Reply to Thread