+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 40

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    What's really going on with Diehl?

    I was watching NFL Network and heard Diehl say that is has not been approached about a paycut or restructure.

    Curious no?

  2. #2
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,352
    It's looks like someone hasn't been telling the truth hmmmmm
    Last edited by Cloud57; 03-21-2013 at 09:41 PM.

  3. #3
    All-Pro FBomb's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    28,647
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloud57 View Post
    It's looks like someone hasn't been telling the truth hmmmmm

    hmmmm.......yeah, because it couldn't be that the media's speculation was wrong in the first place. You almost NEVER see the media print something they KNOW is just a rumor in order to get the headline. ESPECIALLY when it's about sports.
    #80

  4. #4
    Moderator RoanokeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    103,728
    Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    hmmmm.......yeah, because it couldn't be that the media's speculation was wrong in the first place. You almost NEVER see the media print something they KNOW is just a rumor in order to get the headline. ESPECIALLY when it's about sports.
    +1
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1






    # 80

  5. #5
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    36,944
    ..Well that's odd.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

  6. #6
    Moderator RoanokeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    103,728
    Media reports have been known to be wrong
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1






    # 80

  7. #7
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    44,808
    Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Media reports have been known to be wrong
    Maybe DD and/or the FO thinks he may start. That might change after Free agency and the draft are done.
    Get well soon 80.

  8. #8
    Moderator RoanokeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    103,728
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Maybe DD and/or the FO thinks he may start. That might change after Free agency and the draft are done.
    I think Reese is just being careful but I can't imagine they see him as a starter.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1






    # 80

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    I think Reese is just being careful but I can't imagine they see him as a starter.
    I hope you're right. I felt the line was on a role in his absence and once he came back the line got worse.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    I think Reese is just being careful but I can't imagine they see him as a starter.
    Why would he still be on the roster if they werent planning to start him. If they wanted him for a backup, he would have already been offered the paycut, or he would have been cut already.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts