+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by StrahanSoup92 View Post
    Why would he still be on the roster if they werent planning to start him. If they wanted him for a backup, he would have already been offered the paycut, or he would have been cut already.
    Is everyone on the roster a starter? What is the rush? At this point in time he's working out in the Timex Center. We don't have Boothe and we need a starting RT. Let's see how the rest of FA goes and the draft before we assume Diehl will be here at all.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    I know what the typical definition of "restructure" is. Poor word selection on my part.

As for the Giants wanting to redo his contract.... Where have they said this?
    I didn't mean you I meant the media heads who report these transactions. The team hasn't said it as far as I can tell. Media speculation strikes again
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    I didn't mean you I meant the media heads who report these transactions. The team hasn't said it as far as I can tell. Media speculation strikes again
    I'd like to know the sources of so many of these "reports". So often they're completely wrong.

I'd like to know the sources of so many of these "reports". So often they're completely wrong.
    It really is amazing when you see the same situation written by different media heads and you can't get the same "take" from both lol

# 80

Veteran
    Maybe he hasn't been approached about a restructure or pay cut because Reese is still planning on cutting him.

Of course, that's wishful thinking on my part.

Quote Originally Posted by drewz View Post
    Maybe he hasn't been approached about a restructure or pay cut because Reese is still planning on cutting him.

Of course, that's wishful thinking on my part.
    Very possible, wishful thinking or not

# 80

DD is a true Giant but like Ohara his time is up. With the way free agency has transpired. He might as well accept a back up role or retire. He has gone downhill and fast. The tape never lies he struggled all season and is getting older. I hope hetakes a pay cut or retires a Giant.

Here ya go....

Banned
    He needed to be cut last year.

You could be a "source." There are some media heads who lurk on message boards, yes, like this one. Do you think it's inconceivable they might read a post here and run with it?

# 80