+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Since Osi is gone and possibility of Ojomo starting for 2013 season

Think JPP becomes a beast again?

I do

I don't know about Ojomo starting, but I sure hope he gets playing time.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

If anything, Tracy has the better opportunity to getting more reps than Ojomo. I'm not even talking about starting either.

Who knows if Ojomo will even get a snap next year? It's a stretch to think he'll be the starter when Tuck and Tracy are ahead of him right now.

I can't wait for camp to start so we can actually see where each of them stands in terms of competition. I do hope for JPP to have a bounce back year though. He needs to learn how to beat double teams. Having someone on the other side that plays better than Tuck or Osi did last year will definitely help.

Veteran
    I wouldn't be shocked if Osi returns. Very dead market for DEs...despite him visting the Falcons yesterday. We'll see. I think it's 50/50.

Ojomo has certainly improved from last year even tho he didn't play much at all! he appears to have talent the question is....when to unleash it! I think he will be in the rotation this season!

Quote Originally Posted by BluTri10 View Post
    I wouldn't be shocked if Osi returns. Very dead market for DEs...despite him visting the Falcons yesterday. We'll see. I think it's 50/50.
    The Falcons gave him a physical
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    The Falcons gave him a physical
    He certainly failed the fan's physical lol

But yea, we don't know if Ojomo/Tracy, but I certainly look forward to training camp and what comes of the pre-season. I just mentioned Ojomo because I thought he showed a lot of promise when he did play.

Did Osi sign with Atlanta?

Tuck has that spot on lock. If any of the guys that are mentioned where good enough to bump out Tuck from the starter role they would have taken significant snaps last year.