+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Ticket invoice arrived

Man these things are expensive! There is no choice utimately. Season Tix in family since 1955 and I would be banished from family if I stopped paying for them. Of course, it would be nice if the rest of the family ponied up a buck or 2! LOL OH well...break out the card and eat Mac and Cheese for a while....

Mine came last week. It is what it is. On the bright side, I got almost 2x face value for the games I couldn't make selling them on Giants Ticket Exchange.

Whats the difference between season tix and a pal( dont beat me up i already feel dumb for asking...) As long as everything goes good with work I want to buy a psl i kno the waiting list is tremendous... But season tix will also be on the list if i cant do the psl... your thoughts and is it worth it?

My lifetime dream would be to find a good career in the NY/NJ area so I can move there and get season tickets. You guys are so lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by darrin99 View Post
    Mine came last week. It is what it is. On the bright side, I got almost 2x face value for the games I couldn't make selling them on Giants Ticket Exchange.
    How much were your PSLs?

I grouped with friends for season tickets last few seasons. We weren't satisfied with the experience for the price so we stopped this year. Quite disappointed by the new stadium.. and the "fans" are lackluster.

We get into the games and like to cheer and in this stadium everyone around us gives us dirty looks as they do nothing more then golf clap at the largest of moments.

Quote Originally Posted by AGiantDynasty View Post
    How much were your PSLs?

I grouped with friends for season tickets last few seasons. We weren't satisfied with the experience for the price so we stopped this year. Quite disappointed by the new stadium.. and the "fans" are lackluster.

We get into the games and like to cheer and in this stadium everyone around us gives us dirty looks as they do nothing more then golf clap at the largest of moments.
    Hearing that depresses me. I remember when I was last there when we faced the Eagles on prime time (Vince Young beat us) and I was going NUTS....I was also very drunk lol. I remember people were pretty excited for that game though.

Quote Originally Posted by nygon3 View Post
    Whats the difference between season tix and a pal( dont beat me up i already feel dumb for asking...) As long as everything goes good with work I want to buy a psl i kno the waiting list is tremendous... But season tix will also be on the list if i cant do the psl... your thoughts and is it worth it?
    The psl just gives you the right (and obligation) to buy season tickets....it's not the tickets themselves.

Depresses me too, friend..

And its not like we do nothing but scream vulgarities. Just normal chants. They seem to be out pricing the die hard fans. We kept meeting people that said things like "oh we got our tickets from my boss.." or "I work in the city and my company gave some tickets out..".

I almost died at the last home cowboys game. This guy and his wife wearing brand new Jerseys were chanting for Romo, when confronted they said they weren't big football fans and thought Romo was a giants.. it was unbelievable.
    Last edited by AGiantDynasty; 03-23-2013 at 02:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by egyptian420 View Post
    Hearing that depresses me. I remember when I was last there when we faced the Eagles on prime time (Vince Young beat us) and I was going NUTS....I was also very drunk lol. I remember people were pretty excited for that game though.
    Prime time game is a different crowd. A lot of the old folk sell their tix to night games. Sunday at 1pm is a snore fest, but it's not a stadium issue. It was like that in the old house too.

Quote Originally Posted by AGiantDynasty View Post
    How much were your PSLs?

My PSL is $1,000 per seat because I now sit in "Terrace 1". The PSL's to sit in a similar area as to where I sat in Giants Stadium were several thousand dollars, and the tickets were 50% more. I refused to pay that, so I moved upstairs.

...And you're right about the crowd, Totally different atmosphere at Metlife, and not in a good way.