+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Since Osi is gone and possibility of Ojomo starting for 2013 season

Quote Originally Posted by Rush4Blitz2 View Post
    Did Osi sign with Atlanta?
    Not yet.

Quote Originally Posted by B&RWarrior View Post
    Tuck has that spot on lock. If any of the guys that are mentioned where good enough to bump out Tuck from the starter role they would have taken significant snaps last year.
    Tuck certainly could use a little competition to kick him in the ***.

Thier is also the possibility we draft a DE in the first like Okafor. And if we do select him in the first he'll play limited snaps like JPP his rookie season..Really wanna see Ojomo, seen his preseason highlights, the guy is fast and high motor.

Quote Originally Posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
    Tuck certainly could use a little competition to kick him in the ***.
    I agree 100% but I just don't think those guys will provide it. If they could, they would have at least seen a few snaps last year when he was sucking it up.

All-Pro
    Quite honestly, Reese should see if he can reach a deal in concept for Dumervil, if that happens he then asks Eli to restructure and signs Dumervil.

Quote Originally Posted by B&RWarrior View Post
    I agree 100% but I just don't think those guys will provide it. If they could, they would have at least seen a few snaps last year when he was sucking it up.
    I understand where you are coming from but I think its almost impossible for a Rook to unseat a vet on this team, especially since that vet is a leader of the defense. I really think that their are underlying situations going on that go beyond who might perform better. I mean, did Ojomo even get one snap at DE last year? With the way he completely beasted in preseason, don't you think he deserved at least a few? To me, this seems like the who victor Cruz situation all over again. I know, I should pump my breaks but I really think the Giants may have found another gem for practically nothing. (I know the chances that Ojomo turns into a star are practically zero but at least I can hope...)

Veteran
    not Ojomo again, he will probably be sitting on the bench once again regardless of what he does in preseason.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud57 View Post
    not Ojomo again, he will probably be sitting on the bench once again regardless of what he does in preseason.
    Hahahahaha. Why are you killing our dreams!

Quote Originally Posted by Zaggs View Post
    Quite honestly, Reese should see if he can reach a deal in concept for Dumervil, if that happens he then asks Eli to restructure and signs Dumervil.
    Dumervil is not that strong versus the run. He wants good money. We have none to give.

I would be shocked if Ojomo ever becomes anything more then Dave Tollefson. He is just not physically talented enough at a position that u need great athletes

+ Reply to Thread